Love at the Final

WARNING!! SPOILER ALERT FOR FINALS!! (also, yes, Bada, I'll marry you💙)

Ever since you were young you always love music. You love how you can feels many things when listening to it and describes how you're feeling perfectly. So, it wasn't a surprise to everyone who knows you that you're pursuing music as a career path. But what did surprise them is the fact that you didn't became an idol. Ever since you were kids, you were either writing lyrics or dancing. Heck, you even won some dancing competitions during high school and college.

Whenever someone ask, your response was simple, "I don't want to deal with public judgement. I can always dance whenever I want to anyway."

So, with hard work and dedication, it wasn't long after that you began working as one of the in-house producer in SM Entertainment. Sometimes, whenever you feel stuck and needed inspiration, you would try to find an empty practice room and dance your heart out for a few hours. That's how you met one of your best friends actually.

You were dancing in an empty room after being stuck in the studio for the past 6 hours, trying to write a new song for Aespa new comeback. You were in a trance, dancing along the beats, letting your body move freely and releasing all your emotions through movements. Your dancing is halted when you hear the sound of door opening and footsteps coming inside the room. Afraid that you may be bothering some group practice time, you went to stop the music before facing the person that entered the room, preparing yourself to apologize.

Instead of artists or trainee like you expected, it was actually one of the backup dancers. You recognize her when you through some of the music videos of SM Artists and performance. You bowed at her, "Sorry if I hindered you practice. I'll get going now", before preparing to leave the room.

"No, no, it's okay. I'm not practicing or anything. In fact, I'm here because I think I left my clothes here." The red haired girl smile, trying to ease the awkward feeling surrounding them,

"I see, I think I saw a blue washbag in the corner" Y/n pointed to the right corner of the room, gesturing to a pastel blue bags.

"Yeah, that's my bag. Thank you for helping" The girl bowed, "I'm Tatter by the way. Your face looks kinda familiar., are you a trainee here?" The girl now known as Tatter asked.

"Oh, no, I'm actually a producer here, I just like to dance sometime whenever I feel stuck and need inspiration. I'm Y/n by the way." you confessed. Nodding her head at your response, "Well, you're very good at dancing, maybe we can dance together sometimes"

"Huh, yeah, for sure" you finally managed to answer after a long time, not expecting the girl to continue the conversation. "Here, give me your phone, I'll give you my number so that we can plan our dance meet up" Tatter hold out her hand, looking at you with expecting eyes. Giving her your phone without saying anything, too confused at the short girl action, definitely wondering why the heck did she want to hang out with you. Your musing was cut off by the girl handing her your phone back to you. Looking at your phone, you see her texting her own number and even adding picture to the contact profile. Chuckling at the contact name, you smirk at her, "Hot Dancer, huh, nice name"