Lloyd's POV

{Lloyd POV}

It's been two years and a couple of months since, Kai became one with fire and left . Things had become really difficult and tough after he left, all of us went through some stuff and some of us are still going through it. For example I now have a job as a window cleaner , Honestly it's still hard to comprehend that he isn't here with us, I miss him ruffling my hair and talking to him about anything... Not to mention him doing everything he can to keep me away from my mom(Misako) , he absolutely hated her, it was so funny seeing the reaction on his face every time she tried to spend time with me...I really miss him, it feel like it was yesterday when...

FLASHBACK

I looked at Kai as I saw him walking next to me , he looked like he had something in mind ...a plan? , he then looked at me and smiled, I was so confused he then pulled me in for a hug and whispered, "Lloyd ...lil bro.." he then paused and hugged me tighter when I heard him call me 'lil bro' in his soft and gentle voice, I started to feel a lot lighter and safer then i started to wonder ..'what is he about to do', he then continued "I'm going to do something that's going to help the team ...it's going to help Nya ...I just want you to know your the best lil bro I could ever ask for and I'll always be there when you and Nya or anyone needs me the most" , he then removed himself from our hug , he looked at me and said "I'm proud of you" ...I started to tear up , then the incident unfolded in front of all of us ...

End of flashback

Its crazy, honestly but regardless of what he had or did do , I miss him alot , he saved me ...all of us many times ..and we never thanked him ...I remember when he saw my dad tell me "I have no son" , as soon as I went back Kai hugged me and ever since that day every time I mentioned 'Garmadon' Kai would immediately get angry and you don't need to see his elemental power to know he's about to cause chaos, we would all tease him for being so overly protective but we all knew it was one of the many reasons why we loved him... Anyways it's time to get back to work.

'its breaktime so soon ...whatever let's just get this day over and done with'. I thought to myself but as I walked out to the cafe store opposite my workplace I saw Nya , Jay , Pixal and Zane they were approaching me , Jay then screamed in my ear "Lloyd!" ,to which I replied coldly "Hello Guys , what are doing here", "Lloyd we need to talk to you please before you say no or anything, just know we are going to get the team back together to save Ninjago and .. hopefully Kai " after hearing what Pixal had said I was about to burst into tears... A million thoughts went into my head 'we might be able to save Kai?', 'but what if we can'- ..no Lloyd think positive' , "Lloyd we know it's hard to believe us or comprehend what's happening ..but please join us" Zane said , "why do you need me to join" I replied , "because Kai would want both his little siblings to be there and apart of the team ...Lloyd you know as much as I do ..Kai loved the team and Ninjago ..the least we can do is get the team back and try to save him ...please.." I listened to what Nya just said and honestly...she's right, if they can find a way to save Kai then I want to help as much as possible, I started to remember all of the moments we spent and I started to tear up once again, in a shaky voice I replied "I- I'll join but please let's get him back as soon as possible". I looked to see everyone nod .

"Wait where's Cole?" I asked confused "well that's our next and final victim" Jay said, I knew getting Cole to join would be difficult especially since we knew he had and still has a huge crush on Kai even Skylor knew , but Kai didn't cause he's oblivious ... it was going to be a challenge but it's for Kai and nothing is going to stop us from getting him back.

(Sorry I took so long to post , school in term 4 be lokey hard )