Cole's POV

{Lou's POV}

It's been two years since my son came back home I was overjoyed but as soon as he saw me he broke down in tears, it took me more than 3 hours to calm him down .. the look on his face ..it was heartbreaking.. my son has been through alot so for him to cry it must've been something big that had happened because he barely eats , he's always in his room and only comes out to use the shower or wash his face... as I looked closer at his face I could see my past self...

When my wife , Coles mom ..Lily ..passed it took me a while to come to terms with it .. everything became to suffocating to me ..so I pretended like nothing happened.. I knew Cole would hate me or it but I also knew that if my son saw me cry he would never look at me then same.. but afterwards he ran away from home and a few weeks after that he came back alot of things happened.

I even found out that he was now an elemental master of earth ..just like his mother .. I was scared but I lost that fear when I saw how caring and supportive his friends were to him... My son always spoke about his friends like how Zane the ice cube haircut boy was the smart one , Nya was the "Tall glass of water" and jay's yang, the blonde one was Lloyd Garmadon's son , PIXAL was Zane girlfriend and super good at making stuff , Jay was Nya's ying and also Coles bestfriend , master Wu was their sensei and a tea addict and ..

Kai was the "hothead" , honestly Cole could go on for days talking about Kai , he could go into detail about everything that makes Kai attractive .. I always knew my son was gay but I never brought it up because I knew he might deny it , the way he would talk about Kai I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they end up together.. I honestly won't lie Kai and my son would make a good couple I see the way my son looks at Maya and Ray's son and I accept their relationship as long as their happy...

As I walk outside to dry some clothes I see the ship my son and his friends used to travel in , I then see all of his friends jump down Infront of me all except Kai and his Sensei ..maybe now someone can answer me of why my son has been so depressed

"Hello everyone ..what are you doing here?" I asked politely, Jay responded "Hi Mr Brookstone ..sorry but we really need to talk to Cole.. is he at home by any chance", "Yes he is but can one of you tell me what happened and why is he so ... depressed .. please tell me.." I asked hoping it's something fixable , they all looked at each other and nodded , i explained how he's been and they explained what had happened.. no wonder he's acting this way the guy he loved has sacrificed himself for his sibling another reason why I'll accept him.. there was a small silence ..
I finally broke the silence "you all may go talk to him but please be gentle with him and if you need anything just call me .. alright " they all nodded and headed towards his room .. "I hope everything goes alright.."

{Cole's POV}

It's been a while since that day ...that awful ..awful day ... 'I wish everything didn't go the way it did' ..'why couldn't it have been me' , all of these thoughts was soon broken as I heard someone knock on my door ... I responded by saying "dad I'm fine please leave me alone for a while ..", but a familiar female voice replied "I'm sorry but I'm not your father Cole " ..it was PIXAL and all of my friends ..

"Why are you guys here" I asked in a tired tone , "Cole we need to talk" I heard Zane say in an emotionless tone ..I guess he turned off his emotion meter ..how could I blame him , his best friend has been who knows where for the last 2 years .. "what is it and make it quick" I said irritatedly, I just wanted to be alone right now, I then heard Jay reply "okay so we are getting the team back together, to try and save Kai and we are really hoping you would join us" ..what he said shocked me 'I'm finally going to get my hothead back' these were the thoughts in my head but I knew it would be impossible , I replied coldly "No I'm not joining" , "WHAT BUT WH-" , "Cole let it out" before Jay could continue yelling, Lloyd hugged me and Nya asked me this, I asked clearly annoyed "let what out" , "tell us what your feeling right now" Jay said as he sat Infront of me ..

I replied "Noth-" to which Jay cut me off saying "Don't lie to me Cole ..please tell me what's going on in your heart ..I'm your best friend.. I'll be happy when you are.. Talk to me I'm here for you"...

That was it I finally let go of the tears I was holding back and I started "I miss him Jay , I miss him so Fucking much .. he- he I don't where he is , why is he gone and I can't stop thinking about him ..why is everything so fucked up. .. everywhere I look I think of him ...I don't wanna feel this way .. I want him back .. I need him back .." .... I then looked at Lloyd and Nya tears in my eyes "I loved him ...I love him ... After we saved Jay ... I was hoping" .. I pulled out a Ying&Yang energy object (the object Jay used when he proposed to Nya) I could hear everyone gasping, "..I was hoping that I could take him out somewhere and ask him to be my ..yang, my one and only ....I miss him so much it feels like my world is ending without him ... I need him back ...please give me ..give me my hothead back", I broke down tears screaming down my face..

Then everyone hugged around me I finally heard my best friend say "We'll get him back , I promise and I'm sure he'd be happy to be your Yang ...will you join the team..", I looked at my friends and i responded "Yes" we all nodded after packing my stuff I hugged and said goodbye to my dad ..we all went to the bounty and started to head for the monastery to think of a plan ... 'we'll get you back Kai ..I promise' I thought to myself as I joined the others.