Our brother

RGB Siblings moment (-Kai)

{No one's POV}

Nya was walking around the bounty trying to figure out ways in which they could save Kai but as she walked she came across Kai's room as she enters she notices someone sitting on the bed holding something and that person was ...

"Lloyd" Nya asked as she went over to the blonde haired boy and sat next to him, "Hey Nya" he replied in a raspy voice "what do you have there?" She asked to which he showed her a picture of him and Kai laughing as Kai ruffled his hair "..Do you think..we'll get him back .." Lloyd asked as he looked at Nya with pain in his eyes ".. honestly I don't know Lloyd ..but I know he wouldn't want his little green bean to be sad now would he" , "he wouldn't but he also wouldn't want to see his waterlily upset and sad to the point where she blames herself for what happened" Lloyd and Nya both share a soft smile.

It was silent for a bit until Lloyd said "You know Nya ..I'm gonna tell you some stuff nobody knows not even Kai knew ... believe it or not Kai saved and helped me alot even without his elemental powers ..he taught me new moves , to become friends with everyone, how to be confident and ...brave .. honestly I'm really glad I met you guys , I'm happy I met Kai , he was the first one to accept, support and help me when I became the green ninja and when Harumi and Garmadon betrayed us he never held it or blamed me instead he comforted me ..he was there for all of us ..I miss him Nya ..I miss him so so much" he looks at the grey ninja with tears in his eyes only to see she was already crying, she then spoke in a raspy voice "I know how you feel Lloyd ... honestly I can relate Kai has been there for me since the beginning, he taught me how to build, draw, write and even ..invent stuff ", he asked Shockley "wait really", "yep he helped me alot he basically raised me ..he even gave up on his childhood just to make sure ...I had a good one ..he reason why I wanted to become one with the sea was not only to save Jay and Ninjago ...it was to make Kai proud of me ..but I guess that backfired in an awful way.. he's done alot for me Lloyd, he was with me through everything.. he even became a ninja just to ..save me ...I miss our hothead Lloyd" Nya said as her voice started to break.

For the next few hours Nya and Lloyd kept talking about Kai and trying to make the other smile like how Kai would , Master Wu and Pixal was still looking for ways to help Kai , Zane was flying the ship towards Cole's house and Jay was .. trying to figure out how he's going to convince his best friend to come back with them he whispered "I hope the team becomes one again and I hope we see you again... Kai..."

(Sorry it's so short exams is starting soon 😔 , hope you enjoy and thank you for all the votes❤️)