𝟑𝟔 || 𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ☙

BIRTHDAY SEX - JEREMITH
"tell me how you want your gift, girl."

_______

_______

Violet's hand roughly gripped around my tie as she pulled me down, connecting our lips together,  and fuck, it felt like forever since we'd last touched like this. I missed it— her, most of all. Her drugged taste, her addictive scent, her undeniable beauty, and all of her fucking attitude. As her grip tightened around me, I could only assume that it was her way of saying exactly how this night would go, and who would be in charge, mostly.

She insistently tugged me into her room, and I was quick to shut the door with my heel, our kiss never breaking for a second. Sparing no time, she had already begun to remove my blazer, and once that was gone, her fingers started on the buttons of my shirt.

When she pushed the rest of my shirt off, I guided my hands up her dress, slipping over the soft sides of her thighs before resting them on her bare hips; desperate to have my hands on her skin. I pushed her up against her dresser, her pelvis pressed itself against mine, and she grinded harshly against my erection. She'd never been this needy before, and I fucking loved it.

I dragged my mouth along the sharp line of her jaw, savouring the every second that we were together like this. My hands moved against her ass with a mind of their own, needing into her skin like my life depended on this.

My lips continued to trail wet and longing kisses over chin, even as she spoke breathlessly. "I missed you." She practically pulled the thoughts straight from my mind, and fuck, I think my heart exploded.

Italy was almost the epitome of torture for me. Being separated from Violet, without the closure of knowing that things between us were okay, would have to have been high on the list of one of the most terrible weeks I'd spent there. I spent nearly every hour of the day wanting to call her, to just be able to hear her voice and know that she was doing well on her own, but I couldn't— and I didn't.

Most of my time there was spent to keep things in order; to see how money was flowing and to check up on other financial situations, in which I could only tend to there. Though, I did end up taking my grandmother with me.

Yet still with all of what was going on, I couldn't help but miss Violet, whether or not she missed me back. I think I had developed attachment issues. "I missed you too," I brought my mouth just inches between hers, her teeth nipping at her bottom lip. "Prove it," she whispered, her lips brushing against mine.

Gladly.

Her eyes sparked with a familiar fire as I sunk down to my knees, levelling myself to the perfect position; our heights so aligned that it was almost like we were fucking made for this. A small and sudden hitch in her breath was heard when I slid my hand under her dress and pressed my thumb to the centre of her clit, rubbing against the soaking material of her underwear.