𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Aaaah" I hissed removing the glass piece from my foot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Aaaah" I hissed removing the glass piece from my foot. The blood is still dripping. The door opened and Aaliya came in with a first-aid box.

"I'm sorry on his behalf" She breathed seating beside me and treating my wound. "It wasn't his fault" I mumbled. "You know the reason he doesn't drink. Right?" Does she think I drink alcohol for years and don't know about its precautions? "Yes" I said before hitting her on the shoulder because she's pressing too much on my wound.

"How do you know that? Your parents told you?" This is a hard question..I don't remember but I think my parents told me "Yes" I said. "But he didn't reall--" she was interrupted by a door knock.

It's none of her family members, because they love to burst open the door and then enter. "It's open" I said. The door opened and Arhaan entered, no, Arhaan's head entered. "I'm sorry" he said before going back.

But I wanted to say..."it's not your fault"

I glanced at Aaliya, she sighed. "He doesn't wants to marry you" I blurted. She looked at me with a frown "what?" I don't want to hurt her, but if I don't tell her it'll be worse.

"Back there, when dadi was cutting the cake, He talked to me and said that he doesn't wants to marry you" Atleast I didn't said the fact that he asked me to help him break the marriage.

Her brows furrowed and she stood up turning away from me. I know it's hard for her. She waited almost 3 years for him. "Look, I know you're sad but it's the truth, there's chance that you won't be happy after marriage, afterall he said it himself that he doesn't want to marry you but he's forced by his mother" I said standing up and walking to her.

She turned to me, and held my shoulders. "I will only be happy after I marry him, and..and he will eventually fall for me just like other arrange marriages" a tear rolled down her cheeks, I wiped it away with my thumb.

I just know that if I say anything against her anymore, she won't hold her tears. "You're right. He'll absolutely fall for you and if he doesn't, I'll break his legs and make him fall" I told her.

"Pagal, Mera makeup kharab kar diya" She said before sitting on the dressing table and doing a little touch-up.

"With or without make-up tu churail hi lagti hai" (You still look a witch, with or without make-up) We both chuckled, but both sounded fake. Not sure about Aaliya but I really don't have good feeling about this marriage.

________________________________

4 days later

It's already 9pm and tomorrow is Aaliya's wedding. We are sitting here on her bed opening the heartwarming and some kidneywarming letters. I like this thing about their family, they write a letter to the bride or groom one night before the marriage.

Aaliya told me it doesn't happens everytime but this time the groom side also sent letters and some of our friends too. I didn't write her a letter, but I really tried. I feel awkward writing things like 'Your the best girl I ever met' 'you are such a great person' and most 'I love you'.

So I just aborted the idea of writing her a letter and instead sat beside her helping on reading these bunch of letters. It's really fun. "Aaaaah" Aaliya shouted in excitement. "What?" I asked her. She showed me a letter. "What?" I repeated. She frowned, "look at the god damn name" she blurted.

I looked at it 'Arhaan' and it really took a second for me to digest the fact that he really wrote her a letter. She leaned closure to me opening the letter. "You won't see it personally?" I asked her. "You don't want to see it?" And who's gonna reject this offer? "Continue" she opened the letter

Dear Aaliya 💗

I can't express the happiness I'm holding while writing this letter. Tomorrow, any burden between us will be removed, I promise, and after that, it will be only us.

You know, When I fell for you? The moment I saw your pic, my heart told me. It's you,it's only you or no-one.

The way you smile, it melts my heart. The way you get shy, it melts my heart. The way you talk, it melts my heart. Everything about you melts my heart. Actually, my heart is no-more my heart but yours.

Till then, I want you to know that I love you, with my whole heart. Nothing can come between us,nothing and no-one.

You are mine and I am yours.

Love you.

Arhaan

I looked at her, she's thinking that he wrote it. But I know he just copied it from Google or something. I have seen the way he serves her and talks to her. It is nowhere near to love.

Copycat

She kept that letter to her heart for atleast 10 minutes before carefully putting it in her suitcase which she is taking there with her.

We started looking other letters again.

I took another letter, the sender's name is "Your well wisher, waah Aaliya tera to well wisher bhi hai" (Wow Aaliya you even have a well wisher) I said opening the letter.

Dear, Aaliya

I am your well wisher and that's why I'm warning you.

Don't. Marry. Him. Or whatever you do, you won't end up marrying him, but it is about how easy it is going to be for you.

As a well wisher, I don't want to hurt you. But if you force me to, it will be my pleasure to even hurt you with my own hands.

That's why again, I'm telling you.

DON'T MARRY HIM.

Your well wisher🥀

I can't process the thing I just read. "Aaliya.." I gave it to her. She read it carefully for a minute and then burst into laugh. "Do you really think it's a joke?" I asked her. "So do you really think it's real?" She asked me back. "Akshara, It could be someone wo doesn't want me to marry him. Maybe a girl? Because Arhaan's hotness hasn't gathered any less girls hearts." She blurted.

Maybe, it can be that someone is just jealous or what. But I am really getting a bad feeling.

I came back to my room and hoped on my bed. When my head hit the pillow, I heard a crinkling sound. I sat up and lifted the pillow to see a letter.
I lifted it and opened it.

Or..you will have to suffer. Sorry. 🙂

What the fuck is this. What the hell is wrong with this smiley? I flipped it over but there is no-one's name.

It is really a joke.
Isn't it?

__________________________💜_____

Please Don't forget to vote

Thank you ✨