𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

Target votes: 600+

"Carefully.." I muttered as he set the nail cutter to my second finger. 

"Chup." He ordered for the third time before cutting my nail again.

"It took me so long to grow them..." I muttered again as I heard the clicking sound over my fourth finger.

"You're acting as if they'll never grow again." He sighed after cutting my last nail and blowed over my fingers before getting up from the bed.

"At least I'll be safe for some days." He said pulling out his shirt from the wardrobe, giving me his back view.

Only if I didn't tried to sneak a picture of my nail arts over his back, he wouldn't have remembered to cut my nails like he told me the other night with my nails dug in his skin.

"Arhaaaan" I said with extra sugar and honey in my voice.

"Jiiii" I don't think he even made any effort to sound so sweet.

I gently got down from the bed and walked to him. "How about...taking a day off today?" I asked with an innocent smile and his hands around his tie stopped.

"But I got work to do." He said continuing fixing his tie and I could notice the hint of a smile over his lips, ofcourse he won't mind it but wouldn't mind anything in return either.

You've been working a-lot for so long. You badly need a day off, baby." I emphasised the last word intentionally and he rose a brow at me.

"For what?" I tried my best to hide the mischievous smile taking over my face. "That's a surprise, baby.." I bit my lower lip this time when he held me by chin and examined my face carefully.

"Are you planning something crazy again?" Okay. He knows me too well.

"Absolutely not! Why would I?" I asked taking a step back from his hold.

"Because you are Akshara, and that's enough." He said fixing his collar.

"Please?" I requested. Even though I'm upto having some fun and the time I need him at is 8 pm , it's also a fact he's been busy since his birthday two weeks ago and a day off would be good.

He looked at me and I tried to look back at him with all the innocence I could gather in my eyes. "Looks like I'm tired indeed." He shrugged.

I smiled excitedly before stopping. "You don't have any important work, right ?" I made sure.

"That doesn't matter. But I'll call you to listen to Mr. Sharma's heartfelt story with me if I can't handle it." My brows knitted in confusion.