iv. hogsmeade

irl & instagram!

"PANSY, IS THIS CUTE?!" daisy yelled out of her bathroom to her friend as they get ready for hogsmeade. pansy rushes into the bathroom to find her friend in a cute skirt with a top that fits her perfectly.

"you look HOT, daze!" pansy twirls her younger friend around, "theo's gonna love it!"

daisy looks up at her best friend and smiles, "i'm not trying to impress him, pans, i just want to look cute."

pansy hums as she turns daisy and braids the ginger's hair, "sure, babe. tell yourself that now."

daisy rolls her eyes, but leaves it at that, deciding on changing the subject, "you look really pretty, pansy."

"thanks, love," pansy grins as she finishes the braid, kissing her friends cheek as she does, "we kind of match," she acknowledges their similar color schemes.

daisy giggles, "it wasn't even intentional!"

•••

NOW WALKING BESIDE pansy on the way to hogsmeade, daisy laughs at something stupid enzo said, theo looking at her in silent admiration, kicking himself as he does so, realizing that the sheer thought of this girl is ruining everything about him.

"why're you gawking at the ginger like that?" mattheo whispers as he slides next to his friend on their downhill climb.

"i wasn't gawking," theo scoffs, "she's just shorter than i imagined she would have been."

"you imagined her, eh?" daphne said, clutching her hat as the wind picks up.

"no, not like that, guys," theo rolls his eyes as they continue to tease him. he finally had enough and walked over to pansy, daisy, enzo, and astoria, throwing his arms around pansy, "so pans, any parties coming up?"

"i-" but before pansy can even begin, daisy is looking up at him, leaning forward as she walks hand in hand with pansy, "gryffindor's got one coming up after our next game, i'm gonna get pansy, astoria, and enzo in, i can get you there too, if you'd like, theo."

"oh," theo breathes, a little shocked, "that sounds cool, count me in. but slytherin is winning that game."

"oh, definitely," daisy's sarcastic tone slips out as she smirks, "gryffindor is still throwing a party either way, but we're winning."

"we'll see," theo says as pansy and enzo look at each other, screaming about their tension through their eyes, excited to see how the day plays out.

★ ☆ ★

daisypotter posted!

liked by jamesp, theonott, hpotter & more

daisypotter i made them all go to zonkos dw dad

tagged: theonott, pansyparks, riddlem, lberks, daphnegreeng, astoria.gg

comments

jamesp proud dad moment
lilypotter disappointed
thesiriusblack don't be
daisypotter yeah mom, don't be !!

theonott slytherin is gonna kick gryffindor's ass on friday
daisypotter you wish, theo

ginweasley invite me next time !! 😭😭
pansyparks yes ma'am🫡

pansyparks i did her braid
hpotter ate fr

load more comments

★ ☆ ★

daisedandconfused posted!

liked by notnott, berksy, bzabs & more

daisedandconfused i told them i wouldn't post this on main, so here it is.

tagged: notnott & slithermommy

comments

ur_k1ng damn why did pansy eat that up
daisedandconfused cause she's mommy
gherman cause she's cooler than you ronald

hottestweasley what are they holding??
daisedandconfused idk theo found it and i took a picture of it

notnott never gonna forgive you for this
daisedandconfused please forgive me 🤩
daisedandconfused wrong emoji 🙏

slithermommy i forgive you cause you're my gorgeous pookie pie

load more comments