xiii. my dancing queen

imessages & irl & instagram!

teddy♥️

daisy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANCING
QUEEN
17 😍😍

teddy
thank you amore !!!
but you already wished
me a happy birthday at
midnight
when we were together

daisy
ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY
I WILL MAKE IT
THE BIGGEST DEAL
IN THE WORLD

teddy
yes ma'am
come over please love

daisy
already on my way
and i woke up early
to bake you cookies
are we skipping for your
birthday?

teddy
i believe we are 🩷
you're amazing
passwords the same dw

daisy
how'd you know i was
about to ask that?

teddy
cause i know you

★ ☆ ★

pans🍳

dais🌼
when are we throwing theo's party?

pans🍳
we're not
he hates his birthday
he always just stays in his room

dais🌼
i didn't know that
i'm on my way to his room rn

pans🍳
bring him food please

dais🌼
i stopped by the kitchen already 😘

★ ☆ ★

NOT WAITING A SECOND, daisy opens the door to theo's room, expecting to see him laying in his bed. she wasn't expecting to see him in the center of his room doing push ups.

"teddy, its 8:45 in the morning, why are you doing push ups?" daisy's concerned voice enters the dorm, setting the basket of food down and walking over to him. when he doesn't answer and keeps doing push ups, she sighs and sits down, "theodore, what are you doing?"

satisfied with his push ups, theo stands up, sweat glistening on his forehead, "daisy? when did you get here?"

"like two minutes ago? i don't know," she watches as her boyfriend of almost one month takes his shirt off, "why were you doing push ups? your next match isn't until next week?"

"i just felt like it," he shrugs as he tosses his shirt into his hamper, "gonna take a shower. you'll be here when i get back, yeah?"

giving him a confused look daisy nods, "yeah, of course," she pulls him down for a kiss before he goes, "happy birthday, by the way, teddy."

tensing under her touch for a second, theo nods with a short smile before turning around and walking to the bathroom.

"weird," daisy mumbles under her breath.

•••

"TEDDY," daisy hums as theo lays on her chest, fingers laced through the boys hair. when the boy hums, she finishes her sentence, "are you okay? you're acting strange."