SUNDAY FOOTBALL

It had been a long week and the weekend was finally here

It had been a long week and the weekend was finally here. I was ready to spend my day making love to Liam. I walked downstairs and smiled when I saw him sitting on the couch watching a football game. He seemed relaxed, and that's what I wanted. I walked over to him slowly and smiled when he looked up. As promised, I was wearing the red lingerie that I wanted to wear Monday night. It was a simple but sexy red lace bra with a thong to match.

"Hey babe, is that a part of the holiday collection?"

I sat next to him and started to kiss his neck. "It's something that I bought at Victoria Secret. Do you like it?"

"Um, yeah...I think it's nice. HOW THE HELL IS THAT A FUMBLE! HE DIDN'T FUMBLE THE DAMN BALL!" He jumped up, and threw his hands in the air.

I couldn't believe that he was paying more attention to the game than to me. I was sitting here half naked trying to seduce him and the only thing on his mind was a football game. Was he serious right now?

He turned to face me, "sorry babe, I like it, it's nice. Where did you say you got it from again?"

I forced a smile, "Victoria Secret."

"Yeah, good choice. Oh, babe will you get me another beer?" His phone started to ring, and he answered it. "Hey, did you see that bullshit? The ref has to be fucking blind. That was not a fucking fumble." He paused and nodded his head as the other person started talking. "I bet one thousand on this game, so I better win," he laughed. "Are you fucking serious? Why didn't you tell me you were coming earlier." He paused again and I sat there watching him. "You know me so well, bro. Okay, hold on and I'll let you in." He ended the call and turned to face me. "Will you go and get dressed; we have company."

He couldn't be fucking serious right now. "Are you serious? This was supposed to be our weekend, Liam."

He sighed, "I know. This football game is important to me, Dani. Besides, I don't get much time with my friends. They are here and ready to watch the game. The bills are playing the jets."

Even though I was pissed off, I did want him to have a good time. "Fine," I mumbled, standing up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close. "I promise, I'm all yours tonight. Don't be mad at me."

I kissed his cheek, "I'm not mad."

"You should come and watch the game with us."

I rolled my eyes, "and watch you guys' yell at the tv for three hours...yeah, no thanks. I'll be upstairs reading if you need me." He gave me a quick kiss, before going to put in the passcode to open the front gate.

I wanted to be upset with him, but I knew that he didn't get a lot of guy time. I overheard him on the phone the other day talking about a football game that he didn't want to miss. I guess this was the game he was talking about. Liam worked so much that his days were backwards. He would promise me a date, but would forget that he already planned something on that day. I should be used to it by now, but it still irritated me a little bit. I walked into the room, and started to take off the lingerie. There was no point wearing it, I would save it for another day. When that day would be, I wasn't sure.