1

Being the youngest in your family must be lucky for some people but it is definitely not for me.

Oh! I did not introduce the 'me' btw.
I am Kim Yoongi, 17 years old, currently in last year of my school.

This is how I exactly look 🖕🏻

I live with my 2 elder brothers. They both are in 1 year of University and last year respectively.

My Mom , Dad? No they aren't dead! Well it's just they did not want me as a their son because they thought I was an unwanted child as they were perfect with the 2 parents 2 children scheme but I was unfortunately born.

They wanted to abandon me when I turned 15 but my brothers took me away and we three started living separate.

Okay! Its a little suprising but we never had that 'struggle' infact we moved in a god damn luxurious house with a nice backyard and numerous cars.
I never asked the questions 'how?' Or 'why' because I know I won't be getting answers so why waste energy?

"Kim Yoongi" My Brother yelled out for me. By the voice I could recognise it was Taehyung Hyung

 By the voice I could recognise it was Taehyung Hyung

This is how he looks 🖕🏻

He is the eldest amongst us with the most awesome looks. Every girl likes to throw herself on him but he is too busy in taking 'care' of his brothers for any love shit.

I actually like it that way. I can't share what's Mine.

"Yes Hyung?" I asked as I hopped down the stairs. I saw my other brother, shirtless eating cereals and his eyes stuck on his laptop.

This is how he looks 🖕🏻

He is Kim Jungkook. The second eldest one with the second most awesome looks. He is actually more intimidating than Tae Hyung with all those tattoos on his arm. But honestly it is Yuckie for me. I mean they look pretty scary.

"Earth to Yoongi " Tae Hyung snapped me out of my thoughts. I smiled nervously and went towards him in the dinning area.

"Yes why did you call me?" I asked but received a short glare from Hyung. What have I done now?
I brush my teeth twice. Clean my room twice....a week. I even share my tangerines.

"Your teacher called me , saying that some boys were bulling you-
I cut him off.

"Come on it was'nt any sort of bulling, t-here w-e-re just pla-ying around" I said. Yeah! I am the person defending my bullies cause I know what will happen if I said they were actually bullying me. It'll be a problem to them not to me and that too a big one.

Well, did I say my brothers are some sort of bad boys in their university? And you must be also wondering why me being in school and they being in University and still people are scared of them?

They are some type of Mafias too and that too renowned ones.

You say their name infront of a person and he might pee in his pants. And maybe that's one of the reasons we live in a luxurious house. I never thought of this.

"Are you sure?" He eyed me with his suspicious side eye which is hard to escape but luckily he believed me.

"Okay, Come on. Lets have our breakfast!" He said finally leaving me. I nodded and quickly sat down.

As I looked at Jungkook Hyung he was thankfully busy with his laptop and did not seem to hear the bully convo

They don't actually pamper me but are protective. I mean overprotective if got a point.

Tae Hyung served the regular sald with egg and toast.

I took a small amount of salad and a toast, that's how much my stomach can hold.

"Should'nt you eat more young man?" Jungkook Hyung finally spoke when he saw the quantity of my food.

"Food quality is already healthy, quantity does'nt matter" I gulped down my food fast, wanting to escape the QnA for today.

But you know? fast eating leads to choking and guess what I did choke!

Coughing badly, I had tears tickling my eyes. My brothers rushed over to me patting my back slightly.

I coughed and coughed, it wasn't getting any better.

"Jungkook! Give him water" I heard Tae Hyung yell as Jungkook Hyung passed me the water.

After a good 15 mins of coughing, I was whole red now. I calmed down but knew my were going to gimme a long good lecture for this.

KIM YOONGI- FUCKED UP AGAIN!

________________________________

We stop here guyzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Vote if you like it.....
Feedback is appreciated....✨

-xxxxx