5

So peaceful it is, hell yeah! I feel like a free teenager who can live his life. I mean all I am going to do is sleep but still like it's Me time!

I laided on my comfy cozy bed and it immediately embraced me.
Maybe its the only thing I need yeah?

*Ring*
Can we like switch off the bell for the rest of my life because IT DOESN'T LET ME SLEEP!

I annoyingly cussed the person who tried to ruin my Me time.
"Who is it?" I asked trying not to sound like I will kill the person. I did not want to scare the poor little boy who came to deliver me a parcel which I do not know who ordered.

"Sir May I get Mr Kim Taehyung?" He asked with a huge forced smile.

"No you may get me, I am his younger brother so if you wanna give it please give me or go away" the boy gave me a weird smile and returned.

"I should have killed him and not showen mercy on him. He wasted my timeee!!...ouch!" I whined, throwing my legs in the air but unlucky me, I bumped to the shoe stand.

"Lets sleep yeah? Calm down Yoongi we will not open the door for anyone now" I comforted myself and went upstairs to embrace my bed again.

Yet again the bell rang. This time it seemed the person was anxious for me to open the door as they were ringing the bell continuously.

"Who the f-
As I opened, my blood ran cold. The people I did not want to see were standing with smirks on their faces.

It looked they would murder me any second.
"Mr and Mrs -Kim?" I tried not to shutter but my all hopes and strengths were down when I was pushed on the floor.

"Oh Mr Kim and Mrs Kim huh? We will show you who we are" My Dad aka Mr Kim said as I moved back, crawling.

I shook my head. I knew they would do something bad. And there it comes a hard punch on my face. I could taste lots of blood in my mouth.

"S-to-p please" I cried but no use. They wouldn't leave me until they get what they want.

"Shh it's time for fun dear! Yeah? Now keep quiet" Mrs Kim aka my Mom said and took out her mobile, starting to film.

Mr Kim beat the shut out of me and I was getting recorded. My clothes were nearly torn. My body ached, the only people I wanted were my Hyungs.

When he was done he kicked me hard and I slided towards the couch on the shiny floor.

"Hey honey! Lets go upstairs shall we?"
I heard Mrs Kim say and they went upstairs.

I removed my mobile from my behind pocket. It had several cracks but I could still use it..

I dailed Taehyung's number. He thankfully picked up.

OTP..

"Hyun-g ahh- please come home
they- are he-re" I managed to say and everything was black the next.

_______________________________

Tell me how it was!
Vote and comment and sorry for slow updates. My school comes in between and I got pretty bad marks which make me sad as hell 😭😭😭

Anyways, bye! Have a nice time ahead.

And yeah btsxfics321 and minyoonjidrama guessed it correct that it was his parents.