4

Next day

My eyes flutter open as the sun rose. Umm ok...it was a lil dramatic. I could have simply said, I woke up because it was morning and my usual waking up time.

Anyways,
Dragging myself to the washroom, I brushed and started changing. As I got rid of the dirty clothes, my eyes went onto the scars I made yesterday.

It looked perfect on my pale skin.
A sudden wave of shiver ran through me as the door of my room opened. Must be my one of my Hyungs. I quickly put on a black t-shirt with some shorts.

Exiting the bathroom , I saw Taehyung Hyung standing beside the bed.
"Yeah Hyung?" I asked, gaining his attention. He gave me a warm smile which I returned and went towards him.

"Are you going to skip?" He asked with a shocked look. I don't blame him, it's just Kim Yoongi never skips school so... But today I need a break from all the shit. It can wait for tommorow.

"Yeah I am skipping. You don't need to look so shock" I annoyingly snaped him and walked downstairs.

"It is ! Its a miracle that The Great Kim Yoongi is skipping school TODAY. I might as well have to write this day in the history of the Kim's with golden ink"Tae Hyung dramatically exaggerated and walked down with me.

"Hyung please stop and give me something to eat" Tae Hyung stoped with a chuckle and went to the kitchen and I made my way to the dining area where Jungkook Hyung was sitting, scrolling through his mobile.

"Hey! Yoongs. Are you skipping?" Uggghhhh!!

"Yes I am and please don't you start too. Tae Hyung already annoyed me alot about this in the morning" Jungkook Hyung threw his hands in surrender and kept quiet to which I was thankful.

"Here it comes!~"Tae hyung sang and brought the food. It was bibimbap with kimchi and Ramen.

"Thank you" I thanked him and started devouring the delicious meal.

"Well we are going to the university and also continue for a mission so it might be late for us to be home. Will you manage?" Jungkook Hyung asked as I slurped my Ramen.

"Yep! Don't worry. Be safe" I said and quickly dropped the topic.

Guess today there will be noone to disturb my beauty nap huh?

________________________________

Next chapter preview:

"H-yung please come home- I am scared- please! They are her-e"

________________________________

I know the chapter was short but I will update tommorow.

Tell me how it was?
Comment and vote pleaseeee!!

Who are the 'they' Yoongi is referring to? What do you think?