Chapters!!

1. Ideas
Where you can give me ideas for one shots. Will be completed within a week if you do.

2. Nightmares
[post-war; married; mentions torture]
The war affected everyone, but two of the people affected the most were the boy—now man—who watched Voldemort invade his house and torture people in it, and one of the people tortured in it. Now they are married, with a baby.

She could have—should have—hated me, ignored me or bullied me, like everyone else did. But she didn't.

Instead she had forgiven me. We had slowly become friends, than more. And now, just four years after the war, we were married with a one week old baby.

3. Flashbacks
[post-war; character death; stillbirth; pregnancy]
Draco has flashbacks of the past when his wife gets pregnant.

I watched as she nursed him, and I realized something. It was okay to love multiple people at once. I could love both of my children, even if one wasn't alive, and both of my sons' mums, even if one wasn't alive.

4. Coffee
[just talking; dramione as friends; future relationship]
Unplanned meetup in a cafe leads to a possible new flame.

Twenty two year old Hermione Granger sat alone at a table in her favorite coffee shop, across from the Ministry, engrossed in a book. She loved the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the company of well-written novels, such as How to kill a Mockingbird. As she turned the page, she couldn't help but notice a tall blond figure entering the café. It was Draco Malfoy.

5. Tattoos
[married; mentions scars; tattoos; love]
Draco and Hermione get tattoos to cover the scars of their past.

In the dimly lit tattoo parlor, Draco and Hermione Malfoy sat side by side, their nervous anticipation palpable in the air. The decision to get tattoos over Hermione's scars and Draco's dark mark had been made a long time ago, but they were going through with it today. It symbolized their shared journey, their growth, and the love that had crossed the boundaries of their past.

6. ...Baby?
[married; mentions miscarriage; dramione kids]
Draco and Hermione have been trying for a child for over a year, and Hermione is finally pregnant. Now what?

I frowned at the sudden pain in my stomach, but it was a cramp. I had read books that all said cramps were normal, as long as they didn't hurt too bad.

I kept talking to Ginny about everything in general, but then a painful cramp came and I gasped. She heard me and turned around, "You okay?"

7. Christmas!
[dating; proposal; Christmas]
Draco is nervous, Hermione is asleep. He plans a day full of fun, ending with a surprise for her.

Draco woke up earlier than usual on December 25th—Christmas. It was before sunrise when he bolted up, the excitement, and fear, bubbling in his chest. He had planned a day filled with surprises for him and his girlfriend (not for long, hopefully), determined to make this Christmas the best one yet. Being extra careful to not wake her, he slipped out of bed and left a note on his pillow, "Meet me in the living room at 8 am for a day filled with magic."

8. Sadness and Love
[character death; emotional; enemies to friends to lovers]
Dealing with death can be hard, but a good friend can make it a bit easier.

A world without Ron was hard, but a world without Draco... impossible to imagine.