Intoxicated

Kayla POV

Lawd god nuh tell me a who mi a see

"Kayla wah mek yah stand up guh tek a seat" mama chuckle.

I looked over to Lexi and she gave me a blank stare bwoy mi just know seh a him I stand there not moving "Kayla yuh nuh hear mama seh u fi sidung" Akeem call out "me nuh think she a hear we" Lexi says worried.

Fi some reason my heart starts beating rapidly me feel nausea "mi feel dizzy" I said trying to hold onto something "babe breathe" a voice come saying feeling a little better at these comforting words

I tried breathing and it was helping his voice is like honey to me it calms me down even when times like these

"Yuh good?" he ask kissing my lips gentle his lips felt warm I feel completely save around him.

"You alright you want anything b" I shake my head no I just want to be with him right now we stare at each other with him caressing my cheek

"A no uno one in a yah eno big sis" we laughed "welcome to the family Mani" Lexi chimes in excited "respect" he answers still looking at me "mama" she looks between me and Mani "mi happy fi you" she said.

"Make sure you a take care a her" she pats him on his shoulder "mommy" she glared me feel like a big disappointment weh let down mommy "Kayla how long this a gwaan?"

"Two months now mommy" I answer honest it nuh make sense me lie since everybody knows now "so when miss Marie tell me seh you have man a pick you up after skl a true, answer mi Kayla a this me really send you a school fah?" mommy said slapping

"Mommy" I cried "sorry" she attempts to slap me again but lucky Marcelo was there

"Me no want yuh put you hand pan har" he pulls me towards him

"Me want you out a me house" she argued "yo mommy weh that fah?

"wah that fah? you just mek sure when me reach home you deh deh before me run yuh out too" we all stayed quiet until she left.

My voice fill the room with me crying and Mani trying to calm me down the scene is just replaying in my head over and over "sis me a gweh, take care a har fi mi" Akeem said to Mani and left.

"Me caah believe aunty"

"Its going to be okay sweetheart you can come live with us if you want" aunty Dee ask "yes gyal come with we" Lexi getting up to hug me

"umm excuse me but I would like her to move in with me" I smiled I'm just so lucky to have a guy like him he makes me happy and safe he makes me feel things I don't normally feel.

"I don't think that a wah good idea" mama says "I know but mi rate Kayla and me wouldn't want nothing bad happen to her and since her mada kick har out because a me" he said "Kayla a the best thing weh happen to me and me want take care a her as long as me deh yah"

Mama sigh "ano your fault Janice just have trouble forgetting bout her pass trauma she just angry she wants the better for you"

"Mi know" I know mommy always want the best for me but I can't help feeling guilty

"Alright then take care of her" mama said waving us off

"Remember fi come look fi we gyal" Lexi shouted from the steps I laugh "me ago see you everyday."

...

"I'm actually really nervous this a first time me been away from mommy despite wah happen hours ago I just hope she can forgive me some day"

Sigh and mi kinda happy and excited seh I'm going to live with Mani we be doing couple together like I seen in movies I giggle happily just thinking about it makes me think I made the right decision about picking him.

"Send me Akeem number b" Mani said I forgot he was even here we're driving to his house right now I look over at him "okay" I send him the number and look out the window zoning out.

"Mhm" I open my eyes "you want zinger box or big deal?" me look out outside and see it a get dark "zinger box"

"Hold dis b, we soon reach" he said kissing my cheeks God him make me feel special I blushed. Mani turn in a lane so much nice houses them pretty nah lie he stop at one particular house and the gates open I gawk at his house its beautiful.

"Yuh like it" he gets out and open the door for me "thank you and yes" I said he holds my hand and lead us inside "mi ago get a key fi yuh" we climb the stairs this a your room. "Okay"

I'm so disappointed I taught we would sleep together once I move in but I guess wrong I laid on the soft bed sigh.

I stayed for an hour debating if I should ask him or not I finally got the courage to ask him I gathered myself to his room with confidence I knock and waited for him "come in" I heard from the other side.

"umm" shit he was shirtless his abs are marvelous like it makes me feel wait ano this mi come yah fah

He sat up this his head against the bedhead "come here" his voice low and deep I breath in and out multiple times before walking toward him "sit down and talk to mi"

I look at my knees "me no want sleep in deh so" I said

"so weh you waah sleep Kayla?" I look up from my knees and into his eyes the look for lust devouring me

"You mi waah sleep with you" I said still remaining eye contact

Vote, comment and share.😊