Chapter 5 : From the Atlas to Babylone

Early the next morning, Ammar woke up, he looked behind him, Lunja and Ayyach were not there, Ammar startled and got up, he quickly went looking for them, thinking they left him. Then he bumped into them...he stopped and stared at them surprisingly, Ayyach was carrying the woods, and Lunja had the herbs she gathered that morning.

" What's wrong ?" Lunja asked him, Ammar shaked his head, "Nothing...!" he said. Lunja and Ayyach looked at him, then the three of them went back to the camp, Ayyach put the woods down, then he brought three big rocks and made a small stove, after he ignited the fire, Lunja made a soup and cooked it in a small pot on the stove.

Ammar kept looking at both of them, they noticed his weird behavior, so he anticipated and said " we need to move on, we won't spend the day here...", " Won't you eat something first ?" Lunja asked...then his stomach growled from hunger, they both heard it, Ammar got embarrassed, so he nodded his head.

A moment after, Lunja served the soup and they all had their breakfast. After that, they set out again to continue their journey. On their way to the Atlas tribes, Ammar was reflecting Lunja's words, he taught about the reason for the conflict between the two brothers, and more about Lunja who chose that exact story, to talk about while he was worrying about his brother...

At the end of the day, they camped near the forest, where there was a river.

When they slept that night, Ammar had the same dream again, but this time the craw didn't caw at him and leave,instead the craw got closer to him and looked at Ammar's eyes deeply, which woke him up right away.

Quickly he went near Lunja and asked her, " Hey, are you asleep ?", "Yes..." she answers, Ammar smiles then goes " i had the same dream again...", Lunja gets up slowly, looks at Ammar and says " Yeah, And what did the crow do this time? Pok your head with his beak?", She laughs quietly, trying not to wake her father up...she gets closer to him, heaves a sigh of contentment and waits for him to complete his story...

He looks at her, " Aren't you going to do what you did last time?", she gives him a cynical smile and answers, "what did i do last time?", he signs with his hands, " You put your hand on me, and you saw it...all", "so..." , " So do it!" he insisted, she raised her eyebrows, questioning his attitude.

Ammar noticed so he backed off, and asked gently, " Please! I need to know what's happening...", Lunja looks at him then nods her head.

They both walked a little bit far from the camp, then Lunja put her hand on his chest, they both can watch the dream again. When it's finished, Ammar sat on his knees, he was emotionally exhausted.

Lunja didn't say a word this time, Ammar catching his breath, noticed her silence...he got up immediately and faced her, " What's wrong?" he asked,

she looked at him, her eyes could not hide her worries, so she looked away and said " The dream means that...some significant changes are going to take place in your life."

She then tried to go back to her place, but he stopped her, " What kind of changes?" he insisted, she heaved a sigh and then went " I don't know, but it's some major changes, so be prepared...".

Ammar takes a deep breath and lays his back on the ground, " Don't worry, we often ruin things by caring too much..." Lunja says and turns her back to him, and tends to go back to sleep, he gets up and calls her,

" Hey, wait...", she returns and he gets closer and faces her, " You didn't tell me how you got your powers...?" " What made you think of such a question, now?" Lunja asked immediately. Ammar took a deep breath and answered " You said that I don't have to worry...help me forget about my story, by telling me your story..."