[Chapter 13]

Pov - Vihaan

Pov - Vihaan

Currently I am driving the car by listening to her choice of songs .Nevermind but she has a good taste in music and I like it .But the problem was that song is not even played for 2 mins it means she is continuously changing the music and now I am fed up of this behaviour ."Ek toh gaane dhang se bajne do Kaira "  (Let the song be played properly Kaira " - I said while turning to her

You are changing it in every 1 min can you please stop this and select a good song for our ride or else I am not taking you to the mall .Do you want ? No right "Chalo fir maano meri baat " (Come on then listen to me )

"Ek kaam kyu nahi karte ,mujhe is bich raste ma utaar do ma jaati hu ghar thik hai "  (Why don't you do one thing for me in the meanwhile , please get me off the road ,I am going home okay?)

"Thik hai Mrs Kaira jo gaana lagana hai lagao I am not stopping you again" - I said again focusing my concentration on the road "  (Ok Mrs Kaira ,whatever song you want  ,play it I am not stopping you again )

"Ye huyi na baat ,pehle toh samajhte nahi ho aur bolna shuru ho jaate ho Mr Dumbo " (This thing happened  before ,if you don't understand then too you started talking ,you dumb idiot )

After listening to her words I stopped the car  and looked into her direction and said"Ye kaisa naam hai ?Mr dumbo ? koyi sense hai iss naam ma ,zara mujhe batao Mrs Kaira "(What kind of name is this ?Mr dumbo ,does this name have any meaning ?Please tell me Mrs Kaira )

"Aare iss word Mr Dumbo ma sense he sense hai haa nahi toh "
(Hey this word makes sense ,it makes a sense )

"Okay so you won't stop calling me Mr Dumbo ?"

"Nope " - She replied

"Okay then 𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐞 ,𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 "

"What was this ?what did you said Vi- I mean Mr dumbo ?which language was this ?Yeah I got it you were murmuring to yourself alone I get it .Now you understood why I was calling you Mr Dumbo ? harkatein he aisi karte ho (you behave like this only)"

"For your kind information that language is known as Italian language so you don't have any right to say that I was murmuring "

"Chal jhuthe ,kaise yakeen karu ?" (come on ,you lier how can I believe ?)

"Yakeen karvau ?"

"Shuru ho jao ,kisine roka nahi hai"

"Thik hai fir "

I started to move closer to her and I can say that her heart beat was increased .I know I have my impact on her .She too feel nervousness around me and I can sense that although she is my wife she has the right to feek nervousness infront of her newly husband .I went extremely closer to her .I held her waist from my one hand .I shifted her hair at the back of her shoulder and whispered in her ear "𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚 ,𝐣𝐚𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐡 𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐤𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐨 "(I told you to go and wash  your face anyway you are looking like a clown )