[Chapter 21 ]

Pov - Kaira

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pov - Kaira

After changing my dress ,I opened the door and found he was no more standing at the door .I called one of the worker and said-

"Go and call Vihaan now "

He nodded and went to call Vihaan .I came inside my room again and started to walk here and there because of anxiety ,tension which was eating me from inside .I was feeling like I need to say those things which I was keeping it inside my head since the incident which happened in that mall .Because of this tension I started to bite my nails and sat on the couch .

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛?

I heard the footsteps of Vihaan and stood up from the couch .No sooner than he reached at the room .

"Are you comfortable now ?" he asked being serious

𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 !

"I wanted to confess something which is actually important!" I said in a serious voice

"Confess? You are going to propose-

"Don't even think of that Vihaan "

"Then which confession you are talking about?" he asked being confusion

"You asked me right if I am comfortable or not and my answer for this is 𝐍𝐨 I am not comfortable around you .I am insecure around you .I feel like how many times you would have kissed her behind my back!" I said while pointing out my finger on him

"Kiss? why are again taking out this topic Kaira ?"

"You know the moon infact everyone knows about it .The moon doesn't shine in the morning but after every morning ,night comes and in the night time the moon shines to the fullest! And I also want to shine like the moon! After each and every sad thing ,sad matter I want to shine again ,I want to smile again but nevertheless it doesn't even happen "

"What are you trying to say ?"

"I can't even smile like moon! I can't even shine like moon! do you want to know the reason behind ,so that reason behind this is that you are around me ! Because of you and your so called ex I can't even smile now!"

"Because of me and Ishita ?"

I nodded

"Of course because of you and Ishita .Do you think I had forgotten about the kiss which happened between you both ? No fucking way ! I was dumb ,I was so dumb because I forgave you .I didn't even realise are you saying the truth or not .I just got melted by your so called words and also by your so called actions ! I know you aren't even feeling guilty for kissing her ! "