[Chapter 17]

Pov - Vihaan

Pov - Vihaan

And she went into the elevator .I was shattered .Why this all negative things happen in my life .I am accepting I have said her to not accept love and care from me but I was not able to control myself from caring for her .I cared for her with my whole heart .I never wanted her to feel sad or to think any negative ."𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ,𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗺 𝗜 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 .𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 " 

My intention was not to say that but because of my anger and aggresive nature ,that word came into my mind and I literally said it loud .I never wanted you to die and why will I let you die when you were everything to me .She doesn't know but she literally hurt my feelings towards her ."𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 .𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 "

I said and started to walk towards the stairs .As soon as I reached to the ground floor I couldn't found her "𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲?"

I started searching for her .I looked here and there ,everywhere but I can't find her .Where she can go in her condition .She is too weak to walk ,why can't she understand this! "𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝗿𝘀 𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮 !"

I decided to ask somebody ,"𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 ?"

"Oh yeah I guess I saw her in the girl's washroom "

I said thank you and straightly went to the washroom .After reaching s the entrance my hands were shaking ,I don't know I would be able to face her or not .I collected my whole courage and knocked on the door
"𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 ? " .

*Silence*

"𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ? 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 " I opened the door and found her staring at her own self in the mirror .I was confused by her behaviour .I shrugged my thoughts and went to her "𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼 ,𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 .𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼 .𝗬𝗼𝘂  𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 .𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗯𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼 " I took her hand ,started to take her out of the washroom .