Part 5

Erica's pov:

I tried to keep quite as her tongue was going down my neck, her hand on my chest massaging them, her knee between my legs, i desperatly tried to move but couldnt as she was keeping me in place.

"Shhh dont move let me handle it"
She replies with her raspy voice.

She starts kissing my jawline slowing going down to my neck and then my chest. I feel her finger at the lace of my underwear and then teasing and touching my wet spot.

"So wet darling" she says, her finger was getting close, as i was moving forward her in desperately.

"Eri wake up we are going to be late for school" i wake up as i hear Leyla shouting from the door.

As i look around i think about the dream i just had, what the fuck is going on why did i dream about my teacher like that, i panic as i get up and go to the bathroom, thinking about how am i going to stay in her class and not think about that, im such a mess ughhh Erica.

I get in the shower to calm my thoughts, but i couldnt help it, it was the only thing on my mind, i have to keep it cool in front of her.

I decide what to wear and go to the kitchen to drink something.

"Good morning, what the fuck happend to you, you're as white as a ghost" she says confused

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Good morning, what the fuck happend to you, you're as white as a ghost" she says confused.

"I dont know, i think bad dream and also alchool helped that soo" i reply ofc not telling the dream i had about my teacher.

"Oh well here your coffee maybe it will make you feel better"

"Thanks" i drink the coffee and check the time.

"Lets go Ley we dont have time" i tell her as i see she's distracted eating.

At school

I finish the two lessons i had first, the whole time i couldnt concentrate because the dream keeps repeating in my head and the worst is that now i have two hours with her and i dont know what im going to do.

Also the fact that what Leyla told me yesterday made me curious as to why she said that, so im not gonna let this go without learning the reason.

I met with Leyla and we go to the class, the teacher luckly wasnt there yet.

"Hey Erica" Lucas greets me with a smile on his face.

"Oh hi Lucas, meet my best friend Leyla, Leyla this is Lucas i met him when i had a free period" i introduce them.

"Hello nice to meet you" Leyla says.

"Pleasure to meet you too" he replies.

"Hey Erica i talked to the boys on my team if they are okay with you joining us, they said you can come whenever you want and also dont worry you're not the only girl there we have two others that play sometimes"

"If you want, you can come on saturday, we are going to train" he tells me.

"Okay then see you there" i end the conversation as i see my fav teacher walk into the room.

And as always no matter wherever she goes, she takes control of everything, the students immediately fell silent.

In that moment the dream came to my mind and i started blushing, also her outfit didnt help the case.

Her outfit:

"Good morning class, before we start the lesson, i want to inform you that in three weeks we will have a test, so it will be good to start studying now, so that you dont learn all the things at the end" she tells us

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Good morning class, before we start the lesson, i want to inform you that in three weeks we will have a test, so it will be good to start studying now, so that you dont learn all the things at the end" she tells us.

She starts the lesson and every two minutes she keeps making eye contact with me, i try to keep the eye contact with her but i just cant with the dream replaying in my head.

Class ends and i stay behind, packing slow so i can have some time with her, alone.

She notices me only in the class and breaks the silence.

"Hey Erica do you have something to ask" she says in her serious tone.

"Well" i walk down the stairs looking her staight in the eyes, this confidence that only comes for her is strange.

"I heard from one of my friends that you said something that day at the club" i say with a smirk.

I see her face turning red as i approach her, looks like the strict rude and cold teacher isnt that bad.

"I didnt know that i belonged to someone" i tilt my head while smiling.

She seems to have noticed her behavior and turned serious again and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Well Ms.Johnson dont think so highly of yourself, i only used it for a reason to get away from the guy you were dancing with"she replied serious.

"Oh okay, then thanks i guess" i reply feeling sad, well i know that is the reason but dont blame me, a girl can dream.

I got distracted looking at her breasts and that moment the dream came to my mind, i didnt even notice myself when she spoke.

"Darling my eyes are up here" she puts her finger on my chin lifting my head.

Damn the situation just changed 100% before she was blushing and now i was the one blushing, red as a tomato.

The tension was high as she looks into my eyes with a seductive look, i didnt notice our bodies were getting close, our faces only inches apart, i really wanted to just lean in but i know that this is a mistake so i couldnt take it anymore and decided to leave, as my heart was about to jump out of my chest.

As i was close to the door i see that she has her head down but i still could see her blushing, at least im not the only one here that felt that connection.

I decided to go at the coffee shop to work maybe distract myself from all this.

This is part 5, do you have a favorite style🩵

Her Anatomy (wlw) (teacherxstudent)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें