Part 12

Erica's pov:

We were walking side by side, no one trying to speak as we were afraid that if a word slipped out of our mouths we would ruin this.

We got into her car and there was silence, she didnt speak, i know it had something to do with today's situation.

"Give me your address Erica" she says seriously.

I show her the address and after 5 minutes we arrive. 

"It doesnt look like it's that close Erica, are you sure you can pick up your car tomorrow" she asks looking worried.

"Yeah dont worry i also have my motorbike" she looked somewhat shocked and impressed to know i ride a motorbike.

"But its cold tomorrow, you might catch a cold" she replies.

"No dont worry i drive that all the time even in the winter its no problem" i assure her and wait for her to continue but she doesnt speak as she seems to be in her own thoughts.

As i get the hint that i have to go, i unbuckle my seatbelt and decide to leave, but not without thanking her.

"Thank you Ava" she looks surprised that i used her name in a while and i get close to kiss her on the cheek but her breath hitches as i get closer and that was my sign to tease her a little.

I kiss her on the cheek and whisper close to her ear, i notice she was getting nervous and i was enjoying this, way to much.

"See you on friday Miss" i get out and hear her groan.

Ooo this is getting better and better everyday.

On friday:

I woke up today and i didnt go yesterday to get my car and i just rode my motorbike.

And you may wonder how i am so rich, well i have parents rich in money, poor in family love.

They work all the time and dont really care about me, they just give me money and gifts all the time and think that's enough for me but that's not, the only true love i have right now is my friend Leyla.

But i dont care about them anymore, i used to hate this relationship we have but i got used to it so i just ignore it and never really talk about them.

The only thought that occupied my mind those days is her, only her and that stupid smile she has only for some people and i can proudly say that i am one of them.

I love the way she makes me feel with just one look and it makes my day better and its hurting me the fact that i will never have the chance with her.

It just cant happen its so wrong and we both know it, but im trying to ignore it and just enjoy those days with her.

Enough thinking, i get up and take a shower and decide what to wear.

The fit: