Bonus

Erica's pov:

After 5 years

"Alright guys dont forget about your assignments, i will ask for it next week" i smile at them as the students leave the classroom.

You may wonder where i am now, what i have done with my life, well guess what i became a teacher and you may ask what kind of teacher.

Anatomy.

Yes i wanted to teach Anatomy even thought growing up i hated it, of course someone made me love it.

Well thinking about her, i havent seen her since that day, my mom didnt even let me see her in prison, she stayed there for a year and i dont know where she is now.

I miss her.

I miss her smile, laugh, hair, face, lips, eyes and every inch of her, i want to hear her voice again but i couldnt, i dont even know where she is and how she is.

If i know my mom better, i'd say she sent her somewhere far away, but i wouldnt be surprised if thats true.

Even though i started my job, my mental state is not that good, i am always out partying, drinking, staying late and then working without sleep, but one thing i know that even thought i had the chance to have girls in clubs.

I still couldnt do it, i dont know why, but my body didnt move and my mind stayed only on her.

Im always flirting and all, but the moment i try to do something more, it feels like im betraying her.

I know you might think im crazy, like why the fuck am i waiting for someone who will never come.

Well i dont know either, its just that my heart cant stop thinking and believing that one day she will come.

And now i just arrived at the club with Leyla, the one and only friend i have, surprising that she didnt leave me, i became a very boring person. I dont give a chance to meet other people, im too lazy for that.

It was midnight and my vision was blurring, Leyla is somewhere with her boyfriend and here i am alone. I decided to dance even thought i couldnt even see the dance floor, but at least i tried.

As i was dancing i see a woman leaving the club. She looked strangely familiar and i decided to see her. I followed her, bumping into people and when i get to the door, a fool trips me.

"Careful you fucking idiot" i shout over the loud music as i walk past them.

"Hey wait" i yell as i try to push through those drunk people as they keep pushing me.

"Noo wait" i yell as i walk out and see that person getting into a cab.

"Hey here" i shout and a taxi pulls up.

"Follow that car" i say and he gives me a weird look but doesnt ask more.

After a few minutes of chasing, we finally arrive at a house, i pay the taxi and get out.

"Hey wait" i yell and run so i can get to that girl in time.

"Yes" a woman turns and... i was lets say.