AKA MANTO

[ W A R N I N G ]
RATED SPG - The following story contains mature themes that should not be read by children/minors. The violence and sexual content predominate. Please read this at your own risk.

[ C | T W A R N I N G ]
bl0ody | kíllings | no aftercare mentioned | unconsented s3x — please be advised accordingly.         

[ N O T E ]
All characters in this work are purely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

             The male ghost with a crimson mask and cloak is reported to frequent public and school restrooms, especially the final stall in the women's lavatory.

               A male voice will ask you if you want red or blue paper after you are seated in the restroom.

               Pick your words wisely.

               What will you say in response? Bloody red or oppressively blue? Would you choose to swallow or spit if you had to?

"When he was alive, Aka Manto was a gorgeous young man, most likely a high school student. He frequently appeared donning a recognizable crimson cape. He was frequently pursued by teenage ladies who admired him for his attractive looks."

I read the first part of this book that my friend handed me. It's actually just a thin book full of urban legends here in Japan.

"It's a pity that he turned into a vengeful spirit," Haley said while licking her ice cream cone. She paused for a second and said, "why don't we find out ourselves?"

Gosh, why was I given a risk-taker friend? She started to move her eyebrows up and down— definitely telling me not to say no.

"Do you hear yourself? This might get us in trouble or worse danger!" I decided to close the book and looked at her eagerly. I hope it's eager enough to make her change her mind.

She slightly shrug her shoulder off, "alright, we won't do it then!" Our topic change as our order arrived.

It's been a couple of month since I arrived here in Nagoya, Japan. Haley's been here for a decade already, which makes her my guide during my stay here.

"How about we go hiking this weekend?" She suddenly asked. I don't know if she's born risky or what?

I sighed and had a spoon of my waffle, "aren't you tired from all the island hopping we did last time?"

"Naia, I'm not being absurd, okay? I just really want you to enjoy your stay here," she spoke. "Besides, it's your vacation!"

"I'll think about it," maybe she's right?

"Oh, I need to excuse myself. Call of nature!" Immediately, she ran towards the rest room before I could even react.

Looking at my plate, the blueberries and strawberry really goes together when you put it on a waffle. Just sweet and savory. I like the taste.

I'm almost finished with my food but Haley haven't returned yet. I'm starting to think that she might have diarrhea. Maybe she ate something that caused her stomach to add up.

This agitating feeling crawls up to my skin so I've decided to step out and look for her. There's not much people here so it's impossible that she's stuck in a lane. I was about make a turn to the restroom's direction when a staff reminded me, "hello,  please be advised that the last stall is currently not available." The staff bowed slightly, yet I could see his tensed behavior.

I thanked him and went inside the restroom. It's pretty spacy in here. Clean and tidy. I roamed my eyes around and I saw that there are papers plastered at the 5th stall— the last one.

Blue and red papers.

A tingling sensation crawled through my spine paralyzing my feet and made my heart pound harder than it could. Thoughts started to spiral over my mind, but there's one name I could ever think of.

Aka Manto.

"C'mon, look carefully. Red or blue?" A cold tone voice spoke from inside the stall.

With my hands shivering and my mind out of its sanity, I hurriedly open the stall and asked the question that first popped in my head.

"Spit or swallow?!"

Haley's eyes widened when she saw me, she's covered in sweat and almost turned blue. But my eyes looked over to this guy who's wearing a bloody red cloak with a mask on his face. The atmosphere turned even more sinister when my gaze was locked into his deep black eyes. Like a void, it seems to be swallowing me.

He slowly walked towards me, maybe analyzing my entire being as he looked on my body from to bottom. I put my hands behind me and signaled Haley to go. I am holding back my tears, uncertain of what could happen to me. I felt somehow at ease when Haley started to drag herself out.

My body flinched when his hands started to grope my left breast while sniffing my neck. I mouthed 'run' to Haley but she was too stunned and dropped herself at the door of this stall.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks as his hand went under my skirt going in between my thighs. He held my chin making me look into his eyes. By that, adrenaline rushed all over my body and all I could feel is being hot. Too hot that I immediately unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra. I couldn't see it but he might be smirking behind his mask when my breast was shown.

Without hesitation, I pulled his mask off revealing his face unto me. I was caught off guard and my cheeks went on fire, for a second I catched his ocean blue eyes, button nose, and peach mesmerizing lips. But it immediately turned grim. Bitterness and anger was all over his face.

He grabbed my waist and sucked my nípple aggressively, like a child who hungers for his mother's breastfeed. Pleasure took over me when one of his finger rub my clít in a circle motion. Slowly but harder, he continues to rub it while pressing my body closer to him.

I gasped and my knees weakened when his finger slowly went inside me, he's pulling it and pushing it again hardly. I arched my back as he moved his finger faster. My mouth was left wide open as my juices dripped all over his fingers.

Drenched in sweat and swallowed by pleasure, I wrapped my arms around his nape as he positioned his erected cóck infront of my wet cúnt. I gasped for air when he abruptly pushed it inside me. Something teared up in me that caused a pang of pain and made me whimper. He pinned me even harder onto the wall and started to thrust aggressively.

It was painful at first but again, pleasure overtakes my body. May walls felt full whenever he pump it inside, hitting every notes inside me. My nails are digging in his back as his cóck continues to rail me roughly. The slapping sound of our body echoed in this four corners of restroom. So, so good. Fúck!

I didn't know where to look, my head seems to be spinning as I loses my sanity because of this pleasure. I feel something inside me, it seems like it's gonna burst out. My moan became louder and louder as the seconds go by. It wasn't long when his cúm and mine erupted. It's dripping all over us, down to my thighs.

I was catching my breathe, dropping my body on this cold and wet floor. I held the hem of his cloak and looked up. My hand were shaky and my lips are trembling, realizing what just happened. It felt like I've been showered by a bucket full of ice. He couldn't even look down on me but he muttered something. "I'll come after you, again."

In a split of second, he vanished into thin air. A noise came to my ear and I saw Haley grabbing my clothes and came rushing towards me, covering me with it. A lump is  stuck in my throat and I couldn't speak but only sob. She then hugged me tightly but I screamed and cried harder.

Not because of what happened, but because Aka Monto suddenly appeard and stábbed Haley's neck. Blood splattered all over this stall as I held her lifeless body.

I'm sorry, I thought I saved you.

E N D

— Plagiarism is a crime.
— @SUGHV