SUMMOAN HER NAME

[ W A R N I N G ]
RATED SPG - The following story contains mature themes that should not be read by children/minors. The violence and sexual content predominate. Please read this at your own risk.

[ C | T   W A R N I N G ]
bl0ody | no aftercare mentioned | unconsented s3x — please be advised accordingly.

               When her name is recited, a murderous spirit is rumored to appear in the mirror.

             "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary..."

               If all goes as planned, a spectral woman should emerge in the mirror. Sometimes Bloody Mary is by herself, while other times she is cradling a dead infant. According to mythology, she will frequently only gaze. She will, however, sporadically jump off the glass and harm or even kill her summoner.  

               Nobody truly knows what she will do next. What if she suddenly appears in the mirror and gives you a horrifying pleasure? Will you let her daydream over your physique or will you panic out?

"C'mon! It's just a crazy folktale to scare kids," I blurted out to my friends. I mean, we're teenagers, basically not kids anymore. We shouldn't be afraid of this horror tales.

Few of my friends rolled their eyes, obviously the female ones. "You're the one who's crazy, Steven. We're out!" Maxi stated.

"Imagine calling her at 3am? That's the said devil's hour!" Mich said grabbing her purse. Paranoids.

"Aight, I'm not forcing you to come," of course I can do it myself, I'm curious.

I leaned back on this sofa I'm in and gave them a shrug. They started to pick their things up to probably went out of my room, I'm about to bid my goodbye when Maxi turned back and said, "wait, don't you dare do it..."

Her warning surely makes it even more convincing for me to do otherwise.

2:45 a.m., that's what my clock showed. I immediately gathered the things I needed to summon the said "Bloody Mary".

A full length mirror inside my room.
Three red candles.
Say it 13 times while slowly spinning infront of the mirror.

That's it, I guess this'll be fun. I might scare myself, or just end up bored. Who knows?

2:58 a.m., I placed the candles and lit them up carefully. Turned off my lights and looked at my reflection in the mirror. This is nuts. I disregarded the eerie feeling and let out a deep sigh. Then, I stared intently on my reflection as I slowly uttered her name...

"Bloody Mary,

Bloody Mary,

Bloody Mary,

Bloody Mar—" I stopped in an instant when I felt shivers run on my spine towards the back of my neck.

It's still my reflection. The candles flicker repeatedly because of my previous movements. Shrug it off, Steven.

"Bloody Mary,

Bloody Mary! Dang! This is nuts!"

I hurriedly turned my back and was about to turn my light on when a gust of wind blew the candles off. I'm frozen.

This tale might be real. If it is, I'm fvcked up! I closed my eyes tightly the moment I heared something broke behind me. It sounded like a glass. My window? My mirror? I do not know! I'm not even sure if any of this is real!

I might be loosing my mind!

I gathered my remaining courage and turned my back, only to see a lady covered in blood, the moonlight reflected on her as she is currently and slowly walking towards me— naked?

Definitely naked. What is wrong with me? This creature is crazily covered in blood and all that I could think of is her nakedness. I know it's not the right time but, damn, her figure not only causes goosebumps on my spine but also makes my thing erect.

All that I can see is her bloodshot eyes when our gazes met. A curve slightly formed upon her face— smirking while staring at me. She's now right in front of me and I couldn't move, I tried reaching her but I was disappointed.

It feels like I'm in binded in some kind of curse that I couldn't move an inch. Aggressively, she tore off my clothes including my inner wear. The heat moved strongly down in between my legs, making this c0ck of mine harden.

My body started to exhilarate as she leisurely suck and bit my neck. Her sinister hands took their own pace to traver around my body until it met my firm and raised thing. This spine-chilling moment took me into another realm. Pleasure.

As she stopped ghosting over my neck, I felt my body moved on its own. Walking backwards until I hit my back on the wall. She let out a subtle laugh, soft enough to tickle my ears.

She might be petrifying to look at, but her body is to worship for. With her hands on my c0ck, she gently rubbed it in between her thighs. Fvck!

I wanted to ram her. Fvck the hell out of her and pull her hair. Yet I cannot move on my own will. I cannot speak or let out a moan!

I am losing my sanity when she started to rub my tip on her wetness. I can feel it, the sloppy juices. Her tight and warm cunt welcomed me as she slide it all in.

My eyes feasted on her bouncing breast while she thrust deeply. Not too fast, not too slow. It makes me want more! This cunt is surely enjoying, she looks like playing on her own toy. I'm supposed to summon a ghost, perhaps a murderous spirit. But what have I done? Who is this persona?

"Moan," I was astonished when she commanded me.

Her voice echoed throughout the room and my mouth do as she says without my consent, "o-ohh, Selene..."

"Ahh, god, yes!" I groaned as she forcedly thrust, making my c0ck disappear inside her.

Her pússy felt so warm and the time seems to slow down as she hardly slammed her genitals on mine, "S-Selene...h-haaa," I couldn't stop making noises and calling her name.

I can feel something coming. It's like throbbing within me and I wanted to explode. I must cúm in a few seconds.

She slowly pulled it halfway and hardly pressed it. Making me shout in pain and pleasure. She continues to do it and the sound of our slapping genitals makes my libido higher. More of her. More thrust. Fvck her!

So tight! She's choking my d!ck and yes, I'm enjoying it. I love every bit of it. Who would've thought that the Bloody Mary that everyone was scared of is kinky and so good to fvck?

Our body skyrocketed, seems like we're electrocuted as our juices gradually fused and rippled down our thighs.

My body immediately collapsed when she took a step back away from me. I am way exhausted yet I gathered up the strength to ask her, "you're not Blood Mary, who are you?"

"Mary Selene," she turned her back, but I was able to hear the rest of what she said before she slowly fades into thin air.

"... someone you should summon again."

E N D

— Plagiarism is a crime.
— @SUGHV