GLASGOW SMILE

[ W A R N I N G ]
RATED SPG - The following story contains mature themes that should not be read by children/minors. The violence and sexual content predominate. Please read this at your own risk.

[ C | T W A R N I N G ]
bl0ody | kíllings | no aftercare mentioned | unconsented s3x — please be advised accordingly.         

[ N O T E ]
All characters in this work are purely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

              There's this malevolent spirit who prowls the streets at night. It takes the form of a fairly attractive woman. She carries a hidden set of scissors in addition to a face mask.

             If you're lucky enough to run into her while out alone, she'll ask you if you find her attractive. Be wary, think about your response because your life now depends on it.

             Always keep in mind that things are not as they seem. If you think you can run and hide, you might be leading towards your own pleasure or grave.

“Kuchisake-onna. Does it ring a bell?”
You might have read or heard of the legend about a monster who creeps on the streets at night. They said that if she asked and you answered, “yes”, she'll show her ripped mouth and k!ll you using the scissors. If you say, “no”, how dare you say that to her. She'll definitely k!ll you with scissors too.

A lot of rumors are circulating on the media, exchanging ideas on how to get rid of her and outdo her. They all planned strategies to get away from her. But no one was really interested about how did she became that kind of monster.

Narumi was a fine young lady who lives in a small village of Nichitsu, Japan. Every morning at 4 am, she would go by herself to a small forest in which there is a well. A place where she collects water for her garden. A place where she spends most of her day. She spends it not to relax with nature, but to seek pleasure. To satisfy her fleshly desires. It's a place where she would secretly meet with the men that she's screwing.

Kazari, he would always be the first person that Narumi would see when she arrives the well. He lets Narumi bend over the well while he would slowly caress her bum and rub his buldge against it. Little by little, he'd remove her clothes, leaving her naked. Narumi's moan would echo through the well when Kazari's erected shaft would slowly enter her drooling  cunt.

The well is wet and all but nothing beats Narumi's dripping cunt. It'll always drip or squirt the whole time she's at the well. Kazari's thrust is warm and deep. It makes her feel home. This is the scene every morning, Kazari would thrust into her over and over. He would always play with her hair while enjoying the lustful sound of their colliding genitals throughout the forest.

By the afternoon, Kazari would be gone. Now, here comes Hairo. A man younger yan Kazari who would go to the well to fetch water and quench his sexual thirst. Narumi would lay on the grass as Hairo would aggressively part her legs and devour her cunt. Kissing her inner thighs, licking in between her folds, and sucking her clit while deeply sliding three fingers inside of her. His head might be hurt from Narumi's grasp but he would not stop until she lets go of her cum inside his mouth.

Before Narumi could catch her breathe, he'd immediately pull her legs and wrap it around his waist as his hard shaft slid directly into her insides. With clasping hands and magnetic eye contact. He thrusted harder and deeper inside her. Both of their bodies were burning with desire and thirst for each other. Narumi even whimpered as Hairo pounded diligently. She let out a loud moan as her walls clenched and his cock twitched, it was then followed by their fused juices dripping down the grass. Narumi closed her eyes as she felt the cold breeze hugs her unveiled body.

The evening then begins with Narumi waking up from her slumber. Tension crawled over her nerves when she realized that she's now held captive by two men whom she's not familiar with. Knowing that she's without clothes, instead of fear, her excitement ignites when she realized that she's surrounded not by a few, but most probably a dozen of men. Looking at her like they're already ravishing her body. She knew what they want, and that's what she's longing for also. She's in it if it happens. She wanted more, craving for more.

Suddenly, someone came in the way. Walking furiously towards her was Ijori—her husband. Before she could even react, a swift blade gashed into her mouth, making a slit up to her ears. Her body froze as everything around her went silent. The dark gray clouds was visible as heavy raindrops started hitting the ground. That's when Narumi's heart raced, unable to think of anything as she started to feel the torturous amount of pain on her face.

Her husband knew, he knew all along about her affair. It was his own samurai that he used to slit her mouth. And he felt no remorse. He watched her, with the intense feeling of rage, he watched as his men began to rummage Narumi's body. He watched how a couple of men inserted their cocks in her cunt, the other one flipped her to the side and slid his erection on her anal, four of them embedded their cock in her slitted mouth.

It was inhuman, but he did not feel guilty about it. “She used her beauty to be unfaithful to me. Now, she'll d!e together with that beauty of hers”, that's what Ijori was thinking. He watched her earlier when she was begging to be fvcked by other men, now he's watching her struggle to breathe and fight for her own life.

“Who will think she's pretty now?”, Ijori's last words before he left.

             Some of you may like walking in the streets at night, but be sure to watch out for Kuchisake-onna. You may find her very attractive, but looks can be deceiving. Say no and she would slash your mouth, giving you glasglow smile. Say yes and she would definitely slash your mouth, making you look like her.

        Don’t be too frightened —it’s unlikely you will be chosen as her next victim. However, in the case that you are, goodbye.

E N D

— Plagiarism is a crime.
— @SUGHV