Chapter:8 💜 competition 💜

Before IU could say anything we heard a noise everyone turned towards the noise some become happy, some shocked, some nervous and about me i smirk .

Yes you all guessed it right it's was Sara she came back home after her walk as she came home she ran towards me and jump over me. Seeing this my mom and mr.kim got shocked.

Mom:"yn .. HOW THE  HELL DID THIS TIGER CAME HERE."
Mr.kim:" let me call ."
Yn:"stop."(every one stopped hearing me )

I got up same as Sara. I creased her head and she sat there. My mom and her new husband got shocked.

Yn : "meet my daughter she is Sara . She is 5 years old." ( now everyone except A.3.t have there mouth open)
Jimin:" but how did you got the permission"
Yn:"I have my ways."

After I said that I told Sara to go and meet our new guest. When went to them one by one , they were looking a bit afraid but stand still Sara went to them one by one then she went to IU Enwaoo and the Jackson played with them a little and than came back to me.

Yn:"Sara what do you think are they good people should i let them stay.   (she rose )      Sara go and eat than we will play and sleep       (with that Sara went).     so this us the first reason that said not to rome in my house . I am going if you want you all can talk.".      ( With that i also went away)

BTS pov

She is really something we need to find out in thought

Jin:"why do she talk like this to you mom."
Mom:"aa...."
Iu:"because she earned it."
Enwaoo:"IU why."
IU:"i am sorry but i said the truth."

With that IU went away

Jackson:"i am sorry on her behalf."
Mom:"it's ok ."

We talk with them for some time they seems ok but we can not trust them easily. After that Enwaoo led us to our room they were great. We need to say she is rich.

Next morning

Yn pov

I wake up at 5am ,  i went to my wardrobe and wear my gym dress . Than i went to gym after one hour Sara came to me and we went for joging. We played for one hour a lot of fun and than i came back i my room I took bath and this is what I wore . Btw 7:30

BTS pov

V:"why is she late.'
Suga:"disturb my precious sleep."
IU:"it never happened that she got late for anything."
Enwaoo:"she must be..."
YN :"I am sorry I and Sara was playing and gon for joging ."(I said in my usual tone)

We all heard a voice we turned towards the sound and saw yn. Our eyes went towards her stomach and we saw that she is having six pack.

YN pov