Chapter:14 💜Fun💜

Previous episode

He smiled hearing that and stood up and hugged her and smiled. Yn also smiled it was the most precious moment for Namjoon . And like everyone else he also promised to protect her sister.

New episode

YN pov

After a while we broke the hug and I said RM oppa to sit there and study the books and I went from there.

I came down stairs and was going too the living room i dont know what happened but i bumped into someone and it hurt very much on my hand . I was about to fall but someone catch me and make me stand and i should on that person.

Yn:"yhhhh are you blind."
???:" I am not you are the one who is blind."
Yn:" how the hell am I blind Jimin . You came and bump into me"

Jimin:" you bumped... But wait..where is Sara ... Didi she see. , ohh god if she sees i am surely die today."(he started seeing here and there)

Seeing him i giggle. And he turned towards me and accidentally hold my injured arem and i shouted in pain , so he very quickly unfree me and help me to sit down on the couch.

Jimin:" hey are you ok i don't do it intentionally "
Yn:"it's ok and Thankyou "
Jimin:" are you really ok... I mean why do you behave like this"
Yn:" what"
Jimin:" i mean i know we were not better too but it's just you talk very freely to other but at the starting its was not to good between us to talk ... You know na what I mean."
Yn:" i understand you know once my father told me something."
Jimin:" yes tell me what he said that 'Your heart is a Rose with thorns. Only those who truly wants you will let themselves 🩸 bleed just for you'."

Jimin pov

As yn said that i don't know but I do felt a string pain in my heart...........it's like she has suffered alot but do not let her pain out......she don't tell anyone about the things whhch hurts her , that's why she behaves cold towards everyone.....

I was about to say something but got intrupted

Yn pov

Jimin waited for some minutes....it's like he got silent

Jimin:"i.."
???:"what are you both doing"

We heard the voice and turned out head towards the 🗣️🗣️ voice it was Jin oppa.

Yn:"nothing special oppa actually....(i paused and a mischievous idea popped in my mind and being a drama queen i started my drama)(so i started crying)..oppaaaaa😭😭😭😭
Jin oppa:" what happened yn why are you crying dear"

I started fack crying everyone came to the living room except Yoongi .

Hobi oppa:"what happened my sunshine why are you crying "
Yn:"oppa..ji..jimi.hold my injured arm very tightly because i accidentally bumped into him."
Everyone except v and Suga :"jimin."(shouted)
Jimin:"no...no..no h..hyung ...s..she is lying."

With that they all started scolding jimin. But they stopped when they heard the laughing sound from there back and when they turned around they saw yn laughing.

It was the moment like they all got frozen for a moment . It was the first time BTS were seeing her laugh. She was looking so beautiful, her friends got happy seeing her like that. And unknowingly a smile crept on their faces.

But suddenly Jimin remember that he getting scolded because of her, so he suddenly shouted.

Jimin:" see hyung she was lying..... You brat wait let me teach you a lesson."