Chapter:22 💜TXT💜

Next day

Author pov

Jimin:"DONT CALL US OPPA WE ARE NOT YOUR OPPA AND WE ARE NOT YOUR FAMILY"
Tae:"ACCEPTING YOU WAS JUST OUR MISTAKE"
Jungkook:" BECAUSE OFF YOU WE HAVE TO FACE THIS IF ANYTHINK HAPPNED TO MY BROTHER I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU REMEMBER "

He was choking yn very badly and she woke up breathing heavily and sat on the bed and she grabbed her hairs

Yn:" AHHHHHH.......why the heck again the same dream ......I did not push him...but no body believed me."( A tear slipped from her eyes)

Intrupted by a photo call

Yn picked up the call  of her personal secretary

Ps:" good morning maam"
Yn:" yeah good morning... what happened miss Juily "
Juily :"maam today you have an important meeting for the further collaboration "
Yn:"anything else is there "
Juily :" maam as you know there was a problem in the company so today you have to see the person was caused that problem because of which you have to come here......which you have  already solved "
Yn:"okay don't worry I'll be there in two hours"

Call ended

After the call yn got a from the bed and got ready.

This is what I wore  ------>

I wear this beautiful dress because I'm going to the company after a few months

On the other hand in korea

Everyone pov

everyone  was sitting when IU got a notification on her phone. As she loaded she said

IU:" Jackson open the television right now"

As IU said Jackson open the television there was news coming up .

Reporter 21:"so guys as you know that Miss Min the youngest business woman is coming for her new collaboration after a few months in her company"(on tv)
Everyone:"WHAT"
Reporter 17:" guys be ready Miss Min is here"(on tv)

Yn came out of a car.

Hobi:" she is looking beautiful in that business dress"
Jin:" yes you're right "

Reporter 12:" maam are you going to tell us about your new collaboration"
Yn:" with in few days there will be a party you all are  invited there you will come to know about the companies and about my new collaborating with them"

With that YN started to go inside the company but she stopped on her track when the reporter from the back asked

Reporter 11:"maam what about your family" (She turned back and said)
Yn:" same question again same answer again .....i dont have an family I am orphan after my fathers death ...... Left i have my three friends...they are whatever I have .....got it "

She started going closer the reporter and everyone sensed it that she was getting angry even the people watching so the guards stopped the reporters and Juily took yn inside the company

Tv closed

Iu:" she went back to America "

Saying this she went away

YN pov

Yn:" Juily files"
Juily :"yess maam"
Yn:" is the meeting room all set"
Juily :"yes maam"
Yn:" and one more thing call Enwaoo that they need to come back and tell them to inform the kim corporations about the event and send the private jet  to pick three of them."
Juily :"ok maam"
Yn:" I am going to the meeting room you come after you talk there is still half an hour."

IU pov

I was sitting in my room when I have  got the call from Juily

Juily :"hello maam"
Iu:"hmm ...yes tell what happned"
Juily maam ...yn maam has said you three have to be here for the event and you have also to inform the Kim Corporations also about it."
IU:"ok ...where is she"
Juily :" maam is in the meeting room maam has also sent the private jet for you three. Have a good day.."

After the call ended i got up and when to the living room

IU:"get ready we need to leave for America tomorrow Enwaoo and Jackson."
Everyone :"WHAT...why"
Iu:" have you  both did not heard what I am saying i got the call from Juily she told we need to attend the party...and the kim corporations is also invited .."
Suga:" we all can leave together in our jet"
IU:"we are not beggars ...yn will send the private jet for us ......Enwaoo Jackson lets go ."

Time skip
Author pov

Iu and Enwaoo entered Jackson room and he was standing in the balcony . Enwaoo put his hand on Jackson shoulder and he looked at them

Jackson :"what happned. "(He spoke in low tone)
Enwaoo :"why do you seems so sad "

Jackson said nothing and keep on standing

Iu:" Jackson I want to say somthing to you '
Jackson:"what"
Iu:" i think you should confess to yn"
Jackson and Enwaoo:"WHAT"( Shocked )
Jackson:"are you mad can't you see she went back to her old self she will kill me in no time"
Iu:"that is what I am trying to say she went back to her old self ....right now she needs love a love of someone own....a family..that she never have ...and we know you love her ...how possessive you are towards her...and if you will confess her she will not reject."
Enwaoo :"Jackson I think IU is saying right ...rest it up to you...anyway lets go we neet to go tomorrow in a long trip.."

With that they went out of her room

Next day

They left for America from the private jet

On the other hand
In the meeting room
Yn pov

Yn:" How are you all"
???:" we are fine by noona"
Yn:" it's very good to hear by the way where's your Yeonjun "
Yeonjun :"I'm here and please yn you're all grew up you should call us oppa"
Beomgyn :"yes we are your elder brothers "
Yn:"you all know very well that I  have never call you all oppa and I will never be calling you all that Beomgyn"
Beomgyn :"okay but why so cold"
Yn:" I'm not cold this is how I talk"
???:" no no no we knew that you talk very very sweetly kindly to three of them"
Yn:" so is there any problem Kai "
Kai:"no no so that's good"
Yn:" after meeting you after the meeting you all can go home okay ."
TXT:" OK MAAM"

THE meeting started after a few min Juily also came and after 2 hours the meeting.....

Meeting ended

TXT introduction

Yeonjun :" Age - 22 ".
Soobin :" Age - 22 ".
Beomgyn :" Age - 21 ".
Taehyun :" Age - 20 ".
Kai :" Age - 20 ".
.
.
*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*