I like You.

a bit a smut:33333

after me and noah made out we didnt speak for a bit, he was my first kiss overall, but i liked when he kissed me.

i called him and i got no response. i decided to give him space for a bit.

i heard knocking on my window, i got a bit scared but i decided to look anyway.

it was noah. i opened the window and he climbed in.

"hi cody!!!" he said with a hint of sarcasm.

"hi babe" i said with giggles he blushed & so did i

"soo.. do u wanna be my boyfriend" noah said

"YES." i said almost immediately.

he smiled at me and i just melted inside. how can a man be so perfect?

after awhile we were all cuddled up watching a movie.

i started to fall asleep and i felt his lips on my forehead, then i fell asleep.

4:21am

is what i read when i woke up. i saw noahs phone on and he was texting someone, i didnt know who but i wanted to know. i acted asleep but everytime i heard his phone get a notification i peaked my eye open.

i stayed up until 5:51am and then i finally got up and went to use the bathroom.

i stayed in the bathroom for awhile until it was sunset then i got up and walked to my room seeing noah halfway off the bed.

i sighed and i moved him back onto the bed while he slept.

i decided i wanted some mcdonalds but i didnt have enough money for me noah so i MAY have stole some of his money.. but it was for a good cause.

i walked around a mile to mcdonalds and i got us our food and started walking back.

when i got home all i saw was noah on the floor passed out.

i put the food down and i woke him up.

"babe wake up." i said to him but he responded with "5 more minutes"

i kicked him lightly and he finally got up.

"i got us mcdonalds, come eat" i said while he was looking at the door. "NOAH." then he finally snapped out of it and ate the food.

little timeskip to 12am

NOAHS POV

i realized codys parents were never home, and they had a lot of alcohol there.

"codyyyyyy"

"yes noah?"

"wanna drink"

"why??"

"cause it could be fun"

"fine."

we walked to his kitchen and got the alcohol and it hit hard.

after a bit teehee. (basically a time skip to a make out scene)

me and cody were on the floor of his bathroom before he grabbed me by my vest and smashed our lips together

muffled sounds came from me.

we didnt stop until we were sweaty and out of breath

"your so fucking hot" i said in between breaths

"oh really?" cody spoke and a bit after that, the sounds from his bedroom were.. great.

"Ahh~"

"Slower~"

of course we were both drunk when it happened so we don't remember what happened exactly but we lost something of ours.