ℳ𝙖𝙣𝙮 ℳ𝙤𝙧𝙚♱

The next morning I woke up and I felt better than yesterday. I decided to head to the bathroom to shower. Once I went inside, I remove my bandages and saw that the wounds were gone with no scars left behind. I ran my fingers over my neck where the wounds were last seen and I felt nothing.

I was confused but just shrugged it off and threw the bandages away before turning on the warm water and stripping out of my clothes, stepping inside the shower. I washed my hair, groaning tiredly as the warm water made me sleepy. I washed my body and decided to stay in the shower for a bit, thinking about yesterday and what I would do if I move out or what would other people do if they saw creatures that aren't supposed to exist in their basement.

I sighed deeply and turned off the water, soaking the extra water out my hair before wrapping a towel around my hair and body. I stepped out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror, running my fingers across my face. I put on my bra and boxers before putting on my white long sleeved shirt and threw a black T-shirt over. I put on my baggy blue jeans, topping it off with my silver bb belt. The belt was kinda heavy and made the pants sag a bit, revealing my boxers but I didn't mind. I took the towel out of my hair, brushing it out before blow drying it and brushing it again. I decided that I wasn't gonna do a full face of makeup and just curled my lashes, put mascara and eyeliner, outlined my lips and put some lipgloss. I was only going out to hang out with my friends and sister.

My phone began to ring from my bedroom. I went out to my bedroom, picking up the phone and put it up to my ear.
"Hello?"
-"Hey, Y/n, We're gonna be a lil' late, is that okay?" My sister on the other end said.
-"What do you think?" I sigh in annoyance knowing when she said, 'a lil' late' she means, like, an hour or two late.
-"well, my bad! You know I gotta get ready too, it's gonna take awhile because I can't choose which outfit to wear." She sighed on the other end, making me roll my eyes.
-"Whatever, just throw something on, it's not that hard."
-"Alright, I guess.." she groaned.
-"OH! I forgot to tell you!" She said excitedly.
-"Tell me what?"
-"Mom and Dad are going out for three days soo.." she paused for a moment, making me smack my lips knowing what's about to come.
-"so?"
-"I CAN STAY OVER! are you excited?!" She said, making me anxious. I have to see these vampires every morning and night..and she's gonna be with me. How am I gonna tell her that I have vampires in my basement?..But I feel like I can trust her, she's basically my best friend.
-"Yeah, I'm glad we could hang out for three days." I smile softly.
-"Me too!" She said in excitement.

"Alright, well, I'ma go get me something to snack on while I wait for your ass to get ready." I sigh.
-"alright, see you later!" She said before hanging up.

I placed my Nokia onto my nightstand before putting on my black Adidas and heading downstairs to get me some fruit to snack on. As I was about to eat my strawberry, I remembered that I had to visit those things in my basement.

I press the button on the bookshelf, moving it out of the way and I grabbed my flashlight and headed downstairs.

I look for the light switch and flicked it on but I didn't see anyone. I look around confused but relieved that I didn't have to give my blood to these people or whatever you wanna call them.

I shrug and as I was heading back up, a bat appears in front of my face, making me gasp in fear, I swear I could've tripped down the stairs.

I made my way back downstairs, grabbing a broom, trying to hit it but I missed every-time because it was so fast. I turned the boom and smacked it to the floor with the end. When it hit the ground, it transformed into Tom, groaning in pain.
My jaw dropped as I seen him on the ground, wincing slightly.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.." I apologized as I kneeled down to check on him.
-"Yeah right..You were aiming right at me." He groaned.
-"Well, yeah but..I didn't know you were the bat." I shrug and Bill walks up to us, giggling.
-"I told you to stop flying around." Bill laughed, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Shut up.." Tom whined as I helped him up.
-"You guys are mean." He sighed and Bill's jaw dropped.
-"What?! I was trying to tell you to stop flying but you didn't listen to me!" Bill scoffed, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Whatever" Tom rolled his eyes as he pulled my arm, rolling up my sleeve and sank his fangs into my skin without a warning. I wince in pain, trying to pull my arm away because he didn't warn me but he just drank my blood away.
-"That was so rude." Bill shook his head slightly and made his way towards us.

Tom eventually pulled away, licking the extra blood coming out of my wound. I look at him in disgust and pulled my arm away, taking the rag Bill was handing me. I wrap it around my bleeding wound and Bill looked at me for permission unlike some people.
I nod and he took my other arm, rolling up my sleeve and slowly bit me, drinking my blood. I closed my eyes, trying to think of something else besides the pain running through my arm at the moment.

He pulled away after a while and wrapped another rag around my arm, preventing any blood from spilling out of my wound.

"You promise I won't die if I keep doing this for you?" I asked curiously because I didn't wanna die feeding these vampires.
-"Nope, but there is many more of us, just not with us." Tom said.
-"So..uhm, there's more out there?" I asked.
-"yes, some are way more dangerous than we are. If you encounter one of them and they grab you, one bite can take your life away so you should be careful out there." Bill explained.
-"Oh.." I mumble, hoping I don't run into one of these creatures.

"Scary, huh?" Tom chuckled, making Bill side eye him with a weird look.
-"Don't listen to him." Bill shook his head.
-"I'm just saying.." Tom said, getting annoyed by Bill's attitude.

"Okay, quick question before I go." I say, getting both of their attention.
-"where are you going?" Tom asked, raising a brow.
-"What's the question?" Bill said, nudging Tom.
-"I was just asking." Tom nudged him back.
-"I'm just going to hang with some friends, but, uhm, how long can you guys go for without any blood?" I ask.
-"we'll die if we don't get any blood every morning and night. That's the only way we survive." Tom shrugged.
-"So..If I don't feed you guys tomorrow, you'll be dead in my basement?"
-"Basically, yeah." Tom nodded.

"Oh, okay.. well, I kinda have a problem."
-"What is it?" Bill asked.
-"My sister is gonna be staying for three days and I don't know how I'll tell her I have vampires in my basement."
-"just don't tell her." Bill shrugged.
-"The bookshelf is by the living room and she's gonna be there most of the time." I explain.

"You know what that means?" Tom smirked, looking at Bill.
-"No, I don't, Tom." Bill rolled his eyes, looking at Tom.
-"What does it mean?" Bill asked in annoyance, a loud sigh escaping his lips.
-"Calm down..but! It means we each have our own food and we don't have to feed on the same human." Tom grinned but Bill just gave him a blank look, not saying anything.

"You sound stupid." Bill whispered.
-"Whatever, tell her, we promise we won't scare her." Tom smiled.
-"Alright..I gotta go now, bye." I wave goodbye and they did the same. I head back upstairs, putting bandages on my wounds and rolling my sleeves back down.

I grabbed my purse and began to drive to my sisters house.