𝒞𝙡𝙪𝙗☮︎︎²

While I was stumbling, Bill held onto my waist at all times. He didn't leave my side at all. I was slurring over my words, couldn't speak, couldn't walk, and definitely couldn't think straight.

My heels made it even harder to walk in and I stumbled my way to the bar where I made eye contact with two guys who were surprisingly really cute..
I smiled as they looked at me. One of them had shoulder length hair and the other had short blonde hair. He also wore glasses which made him even more cuter.

"Hi~" I wave, sitting next to them as Bill stood behind me, his hands on my hips.
-"Hey?" The shoulder length haired dude said in confusion.

"I'm Y/n and this is Bill." I introduced.
-"Georg and Gustav." He said before pointing to the dude behind him.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled to which he returned. I don't know if it was the alcohol but damn..that smile did something to me.

"It's nice to meet you too. I would've preferred to meet you sober." He shrugged as he took a sip of his whiskey.
-"Yeah, me too." I giggled.

"Maybe you should just head home and sleep it off. We could chat tomorrow." He suggested but I didn't wanna leave anytime soon.
-"no, no, no..We're gonna sit and chat." I say, grabbing another chair for Bill.
-"sit." I ordered to which he listened and sat next to me, his hand gripping my thigh protectively.

"So..what brings you here?" I ask, my hand above Bill's.
-"had a long day and Gustav's girlfriend broke up with him." Georg snorted.

"That's not funny, dipshit!" Gustav hit his shoulder.
-"alright, alright." Georg rolled his eyes.

"You probably don't even have a girlfriend." I scoff. Why was he bringing up the fact Gustav's girlfriend left him when he probably doesn't even have one of his own.
-"Uh, that has nothing to do with any of this. I'm a single man and need no women." He crossed his arms against his chest as if he just did something.

"Okay, Exactly! You habe no reason to talk." I laugh.

"Exactly, thank you! Finally someone who I can agree with." Gustav said, sighing as he took a sip of his beer.
-"Okay, wow!" Georg rolled his eyes in jealousy.

"Uhm, mind if I get y'all number?" I smiled, looking up at them with pleading eyes.

"Should we even trust you? We just met." Georg raised a brow, looking me up and down like I'm some crazy women.
-"its not like I'm gonna kidnap you. You're way tougher than me." I roll my eyes, scoffing.

"Still. I don't know what you're capable of." He snapped his fingers at me in a sassy way.
-"dude, that's that girl that cried over a puppy that was found on the road. It was on the verge of dying. That video all over the internet if you remember." Gustav said. I furrowed my brows in confusion since I had no idea what he was talking about. All I knew was that something like that happened to me on time about 5 years ago..and it was starting to go viral but that couldn't be me..

"Oh, yeah! You're that girl that acts, right?" Georg grinned, pointing at me.
-"Yeah?" I raise a brow in confusion.

"Supermodel?" He asks, tilting his head to the side as he asked the question.
-"yes?"

"You don't seem so sure.." Georg crossed his arms against his chest.
-"I'm drunk off my ass, okay?" I rolled my eyes.

"You should take your girl home, man." Georg said, patting Bill on his shoulder.
-"oh, I'm your girlfriend?" I smirked, looking up at Bill.

"She's not my girlfriend.." He said before he helped me off the chair and holding onto me so I wouldn't tip over.
-"can I still get y'all's  number?" I smiled softly, my eyes half closed and the lights to the dance floor almost making me go blind.

"Sure, I guess." Georg said, writing down his number on a napkin with a blue ink pen.
-"thank you." I said as I took it from him.

"Have a nice rest you two." Gustav said.
-"you too." Bill replied as I waved goodbye to them.

Bill took me to the Cadillac and told me to stay here and not move while he went to look for Tom.

"No, I don't wanna stay out here with this men.." I say while holding onto his arm.
-"I'll make it quick." He said, walking into the club.

I sigh, leaning against the Cadillac as I waited for him to return back with Tom. I tap on the glass window impatiently, groaning. I began started to sing and quickly turned around when I heard a man's voice behind me.

"You've got such a beautiful voice, young lady." He smirked, looking down at me. I gulp nervously since I didn't know this man at all.

"Thank you?.." I reply in a soft quiet voice. It was awkward and I was scared.

"What are you doing here all alone? Where's your boyfriend, hm?" He asked, pushing the hair away from my face with his finger.
-"he went to go look for someone.." I gulped. In this situation; Bill is my boyfriend.

"Let me take you home. I bet I could be a way better boyfriend than he ever could." He smirked, pulling onto my arm aggressively. I tried pulling back but my heels were making it harder for me. Especially since I'm really drunk and in my weak state right now. There was nothing I could do and everyone who was outside were drunk as well and weren't paying attention to us. I screamed for help but no one listened.

"They don't give a shit about you." He growled, pulling me to a black truck.

Just then, he was hit with a glass bottle in the head, making him let me go. I quickly pulled away from the man and was immediately pulled into Gustav's arms.
"Are you Okay?" He asked, examining my face and arms.
-"no, I'm scared.." I responded, fear filling my voice.

"It's okay, you're fine." He smiled down at me as he pulled me to the side while Georg was having a fight with the man. Bill and Tom made their way over and Tom was drunk and stumbling but he still managed to throw hands. Bill was looking at them like they were crazy. Tom had no idea what happened but still put up the fight.

"What happened?" Bill asked, looking at me worriedly.
-"the man was trying to take Y/n." Gustav responded and Bill immediately examined my face and arms, making sure I was okay.

"Are you Okay? I'm so sorry!" Bill apologized.
-"take her. I'll call the police." Gustav said and Bill held me in his arms while Gustav called the cops.