ℳ𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙙𖣓

After the party, I wasn't in the mood to speak to anyone. I was disappointed at Kim's friends for trying to have sex in my house after she specifically told them I said not to have sex in my home.

"Y/n, they weren't in their right minds, forgive them." Kim said softly.
-"I don't wanna speak to anyone right now." I say as I continued to clean up the mess.
-"They don't even know him like that, they've never seen him before. What if he was a grown ass man and they were gonna have sex with him? I would've been in trouble, he would've been in trouble." I say, my voice filling up with frustration.

"You don't know how old they are?" Kim asked, gesturing towards the twins.
-"No, I never asked how old they were." I groan.
-"We're turning 20 in three months.." Bill spoke up.
-"They're still young." Kim shrugged.
-"So? What if they were, like, 45? I would've been the one to blame." I continued to panic.
-"but they aren't, calm down, plus, Jess and Milly aren't, like, 15, they're old enough to have sex with them, you won't get in any trouble." She scoffed.
-"Still.." I mumbled.

"Alright, but at the end of the day it wasn't wrong." Kim say and helped me clean up.
-"Your friends left marks all over him." I say in annoyance, slightly upset at the fact that those girls he didn't even know were all up on him, kissing and sucking onto his skin, leaving marks all over him.
-"Uhm, It's not that bad." She Said as she looked at Tom's neck.
-"Have you seen his chest?"
-"No?"
-"exactly"

"You're probably just overreacting." Kim scoffed.
-"Tom, will you remove your shirt for us? So she can see what I'm talking about?" I ask politely as he took off his shirt, revealing the hickeys planted all over him.
-"You see that, right?" I say and point at the hickeys.
-"Woah.." She let out a soft groan as she looked at his chest.
-"You see them?" I asked but she just ignored me.

"Kim?" I call out her name and realized she was looking at Tom's body. My jaw dropped as she forgot I was there and continued to admire his abs.
Tom just stood there, his face looking like a confused baby.

"Put your shirt back on, thank you." I smile at him and he puts his shirt back on, snapping Kim back into reality.
-"Did you see them?"
-"Yeah.." She forced a smile and I raised a brow.
-"wait, see what?" She asked, making me sigh.
-"Never mind." I smack my lips And we continued to clean up.

Once we were done, I spotted Bill looking at his neck in the mirror, trying to get rid of the hickey on his neck.
"These poor boys" I sigh and Kim stood next to me.
-"It's their fau-"
-"Don't even finish that sentence, Kim..None of this is their fault, just shut up for a bit." I fake smile and made my way up to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I leaned against the wall.
-"It's not going away." He replied, still attempting to scrub it off but just making it worse.
-"don't do that, you're making it look worse." I say and stop him from rubbing it.
-"It's not gonna go away until, like, two weeks." I tell him, making him frown.
-"At least it isn't permanent." I shrug.
-"I don't want it there though." He complained.

"I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it besides apply makeup over it."
-"What's that?" He asked curiously.
-"just some products that people apply onto their face." I shrug.
-"Can I try it?" He asked.
-"Is it safe for your skin?"
-"Yeah, my skin is like human skin." He scoffed.

"Alright, we could do that then." I say and he smiles happily.

We were heading up to my room and saw Tom rubbing onto his hickeys as well, trying to get rid of them.
"Don't touch them, Tom." I say and he immediately stops, looking up at me.
-"You're gonna make it worse and it's gonna take longer to go away." I explain and he nods.

Me and Bill went up to my room and pulled out my makeup. I showed him how to apply it and he did really well. He used black eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and mascara. He applied a little bit of foundation and he looked handsome.
"You did an amazing job." I smile at him and removed my makeup from tonight.

"Do I have to do the same?" He asked.
-"You don't have to unless you wanna get your face ruined." I shrug.
-"Oh, I don't want that.." he fake smiled and I handed him a makeup wipe and he wiped it all off.

"You could do the same tomorrow and I'ma go buy you two some new clothes, I'll buy you your own makeup, and we're showering tomorrow as well." I explain and he nodded.
-"Thank you" He smiled.
-"who knew you could be this sweet?"
-"You want me to be mean?" He raised a brow.
-"No, I like you more this way." I smiled.
-"really?"
-"Yeah" I nodded.

"Okay.." he smiled and his cheeks flushed a light pink. I smile softly at his reaction and he asked if he could sleep with me tonight and I agreed.

I made sure my curtains covered the windows so the sun won't shine through them in the morning.

I let Tom know that we were gonna go to bed and he went into one of the closets 'Cause it's dark enough for him and the sun won't hit there. I turned off all the lights and crawled into bed with Bill.