Make Up

You walk into the house, slamming the door behind you as Bill follows behind. He opens the door after you slam it on his face sighing heavily, "Y/N, listen to me!"

You ignore him and walk to your room, holding back tears. You sit down on your bed, letting out tiny sobs.

Bill opens the bedroom door, seeing you so sad made his heart shatter.

"Bill, just leave me alone.." He doesn't listen to you at all, instead he walks up to you. You look up to him, tears threatening to spill onto your cheeks.

"Y/N I didn't initiate that," Bill goes on before you interupt him, "How the fuck did you let a girl kiss you in the first place!?"

Bills brows furrow, "I don't even like girls, you know this!"

He sits next to you, studying your face. He really didn't allow a girl to kiss him, he was pulled into the kiss and was trying to pull away from it. You had just saw the pulling in part, so you assumed the worst and got the hell out of there.

"Y/N babe, I love you. I wouldn't trade you for some girl I didn't even want to kiss. She pulled me into kiss her and I was caught off gaurd, so I struggled to pull away." He explains with a tinge of urgency, he felt horrible about this whole situation.

He sat there watching you stare at the floor, did that information even stay in your head for more than two seconds?

You don't know if you should believe him or storm out of the room. But he's right, Bill doesn't like girls. So why would he kiss some random girl while sober? Maybe you're the one wrong here.

"Y/N I know you know me better than this."

Bill opens up his arms for a hug. You hesitate for a minute, but quickly jump into his arms.

He holds you tightly, not wanting to loose you.

You two cuddle for the rest of the night, falling asleep peacefully in eachothers arms.

○- Timeskip :3

You stirr awake to the feeling of Bill gently waking you up, "Hey, I need to get up and go to the studio soon."

You groan and hug his chest closer to your face. You don't want him to go yet, not before you apologize for how you acted yesterday.

Bill sighs and smirks, "Please?"

You get off of his chest as he ruffles your hair.

He walks off and gets in the shower, leaving you to your thoughts.

You acted kind of shitty yesterday, was it really deserved? I mean you know he wouldn't kiss a girl. But people change all the time, what if he's lying and he actually did like the kiss?

You sit there in silence, staring at the floor as the faint sound of running water fills the room.

It had seemed like years before Bill got out of the shower, he walked out with a towel around his waist per usual. Bill walked up to you and kissed you on the cheek before going to the closet to grab clothes.

"Bill.."

You squeak out in a husky voice.

He responds with a hum as he continues to put on clothes. You take a deep breathe before speaking, "Sorry for acting like a bitch last night man. We were supposed to be having fun and I fucked it up because I jump to conclusions."

Bill turns to you, confused. He puts a black button up shirt on as he plops down next to you.

He smiles softly as you two sit there, your shoulders touching, "It's okay, I know I'm not the most trustable person and you're definitely not a rational thinker." He chuckles before continuing, "But I still love you."

He leaves a lingering kiss on your lips before standing up, adjusting the collar to his shirt, "I'll see you later tonight, okay?"

You nod, "Yeah. And uh, I love you too Bill."

He smiles and walks out the door, leaving you alone to do whatever before having to go off to work.

At least you guys made up.

☆-

No smut?!

How was everyone's holiday? Are we so super excited for christmas???

I might write a Christmas chapter next, still thinking about if it should be fluff or smut (or both)

This was kind of on the shorter side and I apologize for that, but I still hope you all enjoyed :3