Party

As a little upside of dating Bill, you get to go to amazing parties.

Tonight you and Bill were at his birthday party, and he could not be more drunk.

You decided not to drink tonight since you wanted to be sober to drive Bill home with no worries. But you don't even know if you'll make it to the car before he's blackout drunk.

You were sitting at the bar drinking a Pepsi and chatting with some other sober people at the party, ignoring the people around you that are acting like animals. As you're talking to tall man with a slight beard you feel someone grab your shoulders. You flinch at first before turning around to see Bill, absolutely shit faced.

You excuse yourself and stand up, giving Bill a questioning look, "What's up babe?"

He just hugs you closely to him humming into your neck.

"You ready to go home?"

A few moments of silence pass before he nods, trying not to fall asleep in your arms.

You sigh and giggle to yourself, leading him out of the party. Once you two are in the parklot he smashes his lips against yours, his mouth tasting like an amalgamation of all types of alcohols.

You try to lead him to the car still, not wanting to risk doing anything stupid in the parking lot.

You open the door to the backseat and pushes you in, climbing on top of you, knocking a can of shaving cream off of the back seat.. Wait who the fuck had shaving cream in here..?

Bill closes the car door. God he was so drunk but still so pretty.

Bill deepens the previous kiss, slipping his tounge into your mouth. You met out a little moan at his actions, fueling him to continue.

You both kiss in the backseat for what felt like hours before Bill starts to trails kisses down your jawline, then to your neck. He kisses and sucks just enough to leave a noticeable mark.

You let out moans and whimpers with every kiss, feeling your guts almost light on fire with excitement.

Bill pulls away from you, breathing heavily.

"May I?"

He says under slurred words. He was blackout drunk and still asking for consent, what a perfect man.

You nod and he slips his hand underneath your pants, rubbing your throbbing arousal through you boxers.

Your breath hitches as you arch into his touch, begging for more under your breath. He sees the effect he has on you and quickly snakes his hand under you boxers, stroking you lightly, teasing your tip with every movement.

You let out small moans at his excruciatingly slow teasing, arching even more into his touch.

He chuckles at your desperateness and speeds up his movement, gripping your base firmly as he strokes you.

It doesn't take long for you to release into his hand, he smiles and licks your seed off of his hand.

He pulls your pants and boxers down, leaning down to kiss you once more as he removes his own pants, releasing his erection.

Though before he sticks himself in you he pushes a finger into you, curling and twisting. With a swiftly movement he adds another finger, stretching you out.

You moan loudly as he continues to stretch you. He smiles and removes his fingers, placing his tip at your entrance.

He slowly enters you, as he sets a steady pace of thrusts you grab onto his waist as you adjust to his uncomfortable length. Pleasure mixing with a tinge of pain.

He slowly thrusts into you, being too drunk to control his muscles like that. As he's entering and exiting you, he shoves his head into the crook of you neck.

He holds your waist as he listens to your moans, letting out a few soft groans. He can feel his orgasm approaching quickly, thanks to you.

He speeds up just the slightest bit, groaning into your neck as he releases deep inside of you.

You moan at the sight, breathing heavily as he pulls out of you. He fixes his pants along with yours before falling on top of your chest, closing his eyes.

He was properly worn out after that.

You soon fall asleep as well. Letting out a sigh before succumbing to your meditative state.

☆-

You wake up at roughly 8:00 AM, your eyes adjusting to the beaming sun. Shit, you two fell asleep in the car.

You wiggle your way out of Bill's grasp and get into the front seat. Shit, it smells like alcohol in here. You'll need to clean the car soon.

You start the car and look in the rear view mirror, seeing Bill sleep peacefully. Though you know when he wakes up he's going to have the biggest hang over ever.

☆-

Well here you are carrying a 6'4 man into your home, he's still dead asleep, so he must have been super fucking drunk. Maybe to the point were he won't even remember what he did last night.

As you walk into the house, you place him on the couch, putting a blanket over him.

You grab some Tylenol and a glass of water and put it on the coffee table in front of him. You make your way to your room to get your day started.

What a night.

☆-

WOAH HEY SORRY IM ON WINTER BREAK NOW!!! How are we doing guys? It's been a minute, and that's my bad. (Ive been writing Gerard Way fanfictions on my alt account.)

How do we feel about car sex? Shaving cream????

Love you guys <3