I need your love (End)

No proofread...
.
.

Taehyung came back home and sat on the couch angrily.

"What he thinks of himself?! He should be glad that I took him here... Me! It's better to stay single... It's less tiring and if your love is little then it's too much exhausting!"
Taehyung muttered to himself.

"Thank goodness now the burden is gone..."

Meanwhile with Jungkook.

"A-appa please, d-don't hit me... It-- it's h-hurting appa... P-please"
Jungkook covered himself when Choi was hitting him with the belt.

"YOU DESERVE THIS JUNGKOOK! I WAS VERY HAPPY! Very very happy but you *hit* spoilt my life! You *hit* are the *hit* worst boy *hit* of this world!!"
The last hit was so strong that the leather of the belt tore slightly.

He left the place angrily.

Jungkook was hiccuping very bad.

"W-why am I f-facing this e-eomma?! W-why you d-didn't took w-with me! I'm a-alone, I need your love..."
Jungkook stood up weakly before making his way to the room.

Next morning.

Jungkook woke up in little space, he was very much in stress that he regressed himself into little.

"Owie, bowy huwts... TAETAE HYUNGIE"
Little kookie called out for Taehyung but no one came.

"TAETAE HYUNGIE--"
"Why are you shouting you little piece of shit?!"
Choi came angrily, Jungkook frowned in confusion plus fear.

"B-bad ungie? Whewe ish koo's TaeTae hyungie?"
Jungkook asked in fear

"Your TaeTae hyung left you here, you bothered your so called boyfriend! I'm sure you behaved bratty with him"

"Koo nu b-behaved bwatty... Koo want TaeTae hyungie!"
Tears pricked in koo's eyes.

"SHUT UP!"
Jungkook cowered away at the loud notice.

"He left you! Can't you see?! You are here once again! You are bad boy!! No one wants you! Not your hyung! Now be a good boy at least once and come into your big self and prepare the breakfast I'm hungry!"
His step father spat and left the place

Little kookie was lost in thoughts, 'Taetae too lweft koo lwike momma and d-dadda, koo will weave two'
He thought in his mind and let Jungkook take the control.

He got up and went towards the kitchen after freshening up. He accepted that now he have no one with himself. And also next time he will never ever believe in someone.

'I failed in everything'

With Taehyung

Tae got up and rubbed his eyes. After so long he felt relaxed.

"He is happy there and I'm happy happy here... Best morning ever!"
He said.

But something was missing, whole mansion was silent. No noise, no talking. There was no little one who always gets up tae shaking and yelling loudly. The giggles, yellings this all were missing.

He shrugged off his thoughts and went to freshen up.

He was inside the bathroom, ready to take the shower but found the small squishy duck toy. He took it in his hands and chuckled.

"Koo your ducky-- oh h--he isn't here"
Taehyung shook his head.

"I am not missing him. Its just..."
He said to himself and took the cold shower.