Missing Pieces... (End)

Sorry for the late...
Ignore the mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️💜
.
.

Next day

The day came like a hope for Taehyung. He was determined to apologise to Jungkook for his past deeds. Taehyung was willing to atone his mistake.

| At hospital |

"Jungkookie... Please listen to me, I'm sorry"
Taehyung followed Jungkook who stopped on his track.

'Sorry? Why he is so--'
Koo's thoughts got cut off by Taehyung.

"I remembered everything nerdy bunny.."
Tae said softly. Jungkook turned around.

"O-okay, good f-for you then"
Jungkook smiled and faced Taehyung his back ready to leave but tae was quick enough to make him stop by grabbing his wrist.

"I'm sorry bunny, I am really very truly sorry. I was jus--"
"I forgave you"
Jungkook pulled off his hand from Tae's grip.

"Then why are you rejecting me?"
Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Because I don't feel the same now. And you were right back then I was weak, really weak."
"Jungkookie, please it wasn't intentional"
Jungkook shut his eyes close at the tone of Taehyung. He never ever wanted Taehyung to be vulnerable.

"Oh really? Insulting me infront of the students was unintentional?"
Jungkook asked crossing his arms. Taehyung shook his head.

"But it's fine now. Because of you I got Mingyu who helped me to be strong! To fight for myself, and most important thing to pace up the self confidence! Which is best for me now..."
Jungkook smiled softly.

"Koo, I was manipulated by my friends"
Tae stammered. Jungkook nodded.

"Don't need to explain dear. I don't need any of it. You regret your doings and I accept your apology, so the matter is closed. Don't need to think of that day now"
Jungkook smiled once again ready to leave.

"I am not here just for apology, I'm here for you--"
Jungkook sucked a deep breath interrupting Taehyung.

"Before you complete your sentence let me tell you I don't love you now. I loved you--- no it was just an i-infatuation. You made me realise to love mysel--"
Tae cut koo off saying.

"If it was infatuation, then why are you not looking into my eyes? Why are you stuttering?"
Tae deadpanned, Jungkook gulped in fear.

"Listen Taehyung, I don't wanna hurt you, okay? I am regretting my yesterday's --"
"You were right though"
Tae snapped at him, his voice came out coldly. Jungkook frowned at the tone but still maintained his cold facade.

"S-so that's why I'm stuttering, I don't feel the same for you, tae. Move on"
Jungkook said in slight sadness.

He want to give tae a chance but he don't wanna be pathetic. And most important thing, his brother Won-woo is fully not happy on koo being with Taehyung. Won-woo can hurt Taehyung unknowingly, he can't let tae get hurt anymore, so it's better to stay away from Taehyung. Anyhow!

"Koo, understand my point of view bun... I love you and I know that y-you love me"
Tae cupped Jungkook's cheek who went with the flow but when he came back to his senses he backed off.

"Why are proposing me now? As an apology? If it is then don't worry I forgave you--"
"Not at all! It's just I realised my love for you. Please don't ignore your feelings for me koo, I request you."
Taehyung said desperation laced in his voice.