You are Precious my love (End)

No proofread...
.
.

Taehyung was ready to jump from the bridge. He took the first step and was going to jump that's when a loud shout echoed in his ears.

"TAEHYUNG!!"
Taehyung turned around and found Jungkook looking panicked and worried at the same time.
Taehyung smiled.

'Thank goodness atleast it's the last time I'm seeing you...'

"S-sorry Jungkook for hurting you..."
Taehyung said and once again faced his face front.

Jungkook's breathing stopped when Taehyung was going to jump.

Jungkook immediately run towards Taehyung and pulled his hand in instant which made Taehyung loose his balance and he fell on top of Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed in relief when he saved his boss. He hugged Taehyung tightly as if his life is dependent on him. He ignored the fact that they were literally lying on the road.

Taehyung pull of from hug and stood up and made Jungkook stand up. He ignored Jungkook's glare.

"Why you--"
Taehyung's words got cut off by the hard slap on his cheek.

The slap was giving by none other than Jungkook.

"What were you going to do?!"
Jungkook asked yelling at his face. Tae kept his head down.

Jungkook gave the small punches on his chest in anger. The punches were not that hard as he was sad more than angry.

"You *punch* are *punch* stupid!!"
Jungkook started to cry loudly, Taehyung shot his head up in instance.

"M-mr. Jeon why a-are you crying... I'm-- I'm fine see. I am s-safe and sound"
Despite of being hurt, he tried to made Jungkook stop his crying and this mere gesture of Taehyung made kookie drown in guilt.

"W-why did y-you took this step huh?! Are you mad?! Just because that girl rejected you... You were going to take your life!"
Taehyung stared at the crying Jungkook for a while before laughing his heart out.

The laugh was everything but happy. He started to clap his hands. Jungkook stared at the devastated Taehyung, his heart broke into millions of pieces when Taehyung was behaving the way he never wanted to see him in.

Jungkook grabbed his shoulders who stopped his actions in instance.

"Why you saved m-me Jungkook?"
Taehyung asked, his eyes were empty just like his heart.

"Huh?"
"Why you saved the undeserving person? Why you saved the person who blamed on your character?! Why you saved the coward, pathetic and useless guy Jungkook? WHY?!"
Taehyung pushed koo and knelt down. Thinking of his life.

"Why can't I die peacefully dammit?! What's wrong with me doing anything of my own?!"
Taehyung screamed from the top of his lungs. Jungkook crouched to his level and cupped his cheeks.

"You will not die... I will never let you die! Not at all!! Did you get it... Now shut this nonsense words and come with me"
Jungkook said softly yet dangerously.

"I don't wanna co--"
"I am not asking your opinion mister. You are coming"
Jungkook ordered.

"Why?"
Taehyung asked in helplessly.

"I don't wanna answer anything Mr. Kim please... This time listen to me just once, I will not hurt you I promise... I'm still regretting my shit words--"
"You were right... Anyways, let's go"
Taehyung said emotionless, Jungkook sighed heavily before nodding his head.

'I don't know about your this shit act, it's really hard to attempt this kind of things... I'm damn sure you have faced a lot of hardships Mr. Kim. I will pull you out from every bad things...'
Jungkook took Taehyung with him in his car. They both drove off to Jungkook's mansion.