Intimidate

David Nathaniel Williams

Saturday
12:30 pm

Sighing as i sat in Ashley's couch thinking about ways to get back my baby. I loved Asania there was no denying that but sometimes she can't understand that bird cyaah fly pan one wing.

She found out I was "cheating" on her a couple months ago and she was upset. I honestly don't know why she was upset because in my defense she neva waah gi up wah deh between har legs so I got it somewhere else. Cyaah blame me fi dat.

I'm js a man you know.

There was something different about Nia tho. The way she carried herself, talked, walked and her attitude. Everything about her is so perfect but sometimes I feel like I need something else or someone else.

Taking up my phone to message her even tho it's been 2 days

Love of my lifee👅❤️!

Me:hey my love, ik I might have hurt your feelings the other day but I'm sorry. Yk how much I love you. Imma swing by your house tonight.💕

Hitting send and then going back on Instagram to text my sister telling her my side of the story so she can have my back and let Nia give me a second chance I then turned my phone off and then spread my legs out on Ashley's couch waiting on her to bring me some food.

Ashley finally came with my food and it actually looked good.

Surprise seh she nuh poison yuh yet.

Ignoring my subconscious I took a photo and sent it to Asania to show her that I got breakfast.

She dooh care my ute

Hissing when I realized it's been a while since I sent the messages to her. I went to check her Instagram when I realized I was blocked.

Texting my sister to ask her if Nia had posted on whatsapp

Sister🌏
Me: Nia post nth frm mawning?

Sister🌏: yh a wah?

Me: she block me kmt.

Sister🌏: mi cyaah help yuh eno. Yuh keep on a fuck up