Experiment

I didn't proof read so dont mind the mistakes

Same night| Asania's house

Putting my shirt on I walk downstairs

Seeing Nia I smiled. Best friend Inna the world this.

"Yuh ready now? Yuh bredda just gone nuh likkle while enuh" she says while grabbing her car keys from the table

"Yep, he's gonna drop me back here so you can go to sleep" I inform her

Big twenty year old a hide and look fi man shameful asf.

It's not just any man it's my brother's bestfriend.

Me and killa have been together on and off for a while now.

I love him but I don't want Jordan to find out because he will try to hurt him.

He's gonna blame killa for dating me but I was the one who made the first move.

There was always chemistry between us but Jordan always told us to stay away from each other.

We tried to, killa was good looking every body did want him and I was "the don's daughter" so men would want me but would be scared to approach me.

About two years ago when Jordan wasn't in the country killa was my assigned body guard.

Happiest moment of my life. I went to a party and he took me home. I wasn't drunk but I felt really confident and one thing led to another and let's just say that's how I lost my virginity.

After that we continued to have sex until he dropped his hoes and said he wanted a relationship with me.

I didn't want a relationship with him so I told him the only thing I want with him was sex nothing else.

He blocked me and we stopped talking until the other day when he saw me with another man.

Mi nuh know a wahm to him. Like sir a you block me enuh

A couple days later they found the guy I was dating dead and I know that killa was responsible for it.

I went to his house to speak to him about it but God had other plans I guess.

Yuh sure a God??

Yes

God send uh fi guh boom pan cacky???

Anyways I'm going to meet him right now and Nia is taking me.

"So I have date with your brother coming up" she says while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yuh neva tell me how him did fuck up enuh" I say to her while checking suchman's location

Yamhead much??