Complicated.

"Matthew mi seh fi nuh let har out" I say to Matthew as  while watching Asa through the surveillance camera trying to convince Matthew to let her out

"Matthew mi seh fi nuh let har out" I say to Matthew as while watching Asa through the surveillance camera trying to convince Matthew to let her out.

mussi feel like me a sneaky link, she just fuck and cut.

still deeven know weh she vex fa.

"just cool nuh and mek me guh weh" she says still trying to convince Matthew

I walk to my room throwing a shirt over my head going downstairs.

"suh yuh okay with him kidnapping me? aye let me out and nuh mek we have nothing" she sasses which leaves me confused.

she tends to be nice to people who she doesn't know.

"Matthew i'm literally not joking with you, from mi a 14 mi know uh inuh, yaah guh mek one draws Jordan stop uh from let me out?" she asks.

oh, so dem know each other...

I walk up to her car window knocking on it, her attention shifts from Matthew to me.

she hisses then roll her eyes directing her attention back to Matthew

"see eh dawq deh, ask him fi let uh out"he says laughing.

I open her car door going inside.

"come out nuh ute" she angrily says

a wahm to har? why she nuh sekkle man.

I ignore her taking up my phone to text my sister.

cyaa mek Asa stress me, it too early fi dis.

"how it feel?" she asks out of nowhere

huh?

"to be a liar? to use me" she says, her voice breaking

"Asa weh yaa talk bout?" I ask confused.

"suh yuh neva plan fi tell me seh yuh have a wife? just did ago mek we continue whatever this is?" she says looking down playing with her fingers.

"mi nuh-" I go to explain but she cuts me off

"don't- just dooh lie to me" she says lowly holding her hand up.

"mi nuh married I swear" I say looking dead in her eyes.

"gi me yuh phone" she says angrily, I give her my phone hesitantly

I watch as she goes in my call log scrolling down, she stops at an unsaved number then calls it

the number looks familiar but I don't remember where I know the number from.

"hey stranger" and oh so familiar voice comes through the speaker of my phone.

Tanya.

gyal ya come in like pest to pussyclaa.

"hang it up" I say trying to take the phone out her hand.