Chapter 2: Parents.

It's been almost fifteen years my parents are dead

It's been almost fifteen years my parents are dead. They were my everything, we were happy, we had everything in our life.
Then one day, my worst nightmare was started. That day was my birthday; 20th June 2008.

Flashback**

My Mum was sitting in the couch of living room, while my Pa was arranging the balloons of room, I was sitting with my iPad using YouTube. My birthday party was about to start and my parents were happy, I were happy.
Then suddenly we hear a loud bang* sound coming from main door. I stared to get panic, while my Mum and Pa was screaming something when everything got blank.

When I opened my eyes heavy as fuck, only to get see the white bright lights. Then I realized I was in hospital, I don't how I ended up here, I then realized that my Mum, Pa, loud bang...

I screamed and cry my eyes out, when someone open the door and entered he was one of security guard of my Pa, Lorenzo uncle. He then sit beside of the bed on a chair and said," everything is over ragazza ( kid), only you and I have survived form those cruel Irish monsters." He announced, when I was processing, he said," your a strong kid you have survived after getting shot in your shoulder, the bullet was just hit your flash, you have sleeping for past 4 days."

This time I have no limits of crying, I feel my eyes where get puffy and sore of crying, I said to Enzo uncle," Enzo u-un-uncle what we w-will do n-now?, wh-where we will g-go?, w-what happened to m-my M-mum and p-pa that day?" I said while shuttering. I looked in his eyes and saw his eyes have soaked he was edge of cry while he said," my ragazza (kid), I will teach you how to fight and how to protect yourself from this cruel world, your parents got shot, and the monsters have burned down your house, we will go away from this place and I will make you the strongest person in the world, you will be taking revenge of your parents and getting them justice, you have to kill all those cruel Irish Mafia's monsters". He said in a determine voice, now his eyes was red from rage and full of anger.

LORENZO POV:

On the birthday of our little Lilith's, she lost both of her parents and got shot in shoulder and passed out right before her both parents got killed by Jackson Irwin Smith. He shot Lilith and and killed her parents brutally, I was on holiday that day, when I was back for duty, the mansion was burn down into ashes and gate was a little pound of blood. And that was the my breaking point, I was on my knees and start crying my eyes out, then I saw a little figure of child lying on the floor of garden.

When I go there she was Lilith and beside her my Bestfriend Thompson was lying dead. I checked the pulses of Lilith she was alive and breathing slowly, I hurry upped and take her to hospital. When we arrived, doctors take her to undersurgery. She had asleep for now almost 4 days. Suddenly I heard a screaming, I rush to the room of Lilith's, and there she was crying her heart out. When she saw me she first looked confused then seems like se recognized me, I then take a chair and sat down beside her bed and said," everything is over ragazza (kid), only you and I have survived form those cruel monsters."I announced, when she was processing again i said," your a strong kid you have survived after getting shot in your shoulder, the bullet just hit your flash, you have been sleeping for past 4 days." This time she have no limits of crying, I could see her eyes have got puffy and I'm sure she could feel her eyes sore. Then she said to me," Enzo u-un-uncle what w-we will do n-now?, wh-whre we w-will g-go?, w-what happened to m-my M-Mum and p-pa that day? She said while shuttering. She looked in my eyes and I could feel my eyes getting soaked and I was on edge of crying while I said,"my raggaza (kid), I will teach you how to fight and how to protect yourself from this cruel world, your parents got shot, and those monsters have burned down your house, you will taking revenge of your parents and getting them justice, you have to kill all those cruel irish Mafia's monsters". I said with determination in my vice, and now my eyes was red from rage and full of anger.

Flashback over**

Now, today is my birthday so is my parents death anniversary. I'm feeling so bad and crying my heart out, it hurts, it hurts so much, when you don't have any one by your side anymore. Lorenzo uncle have been killed by Irishmen, it's been 3 years. I only have him in my life after my parents, he was like father to me. He taught me how to fight and protect myself from this world.

I never had anyone from the day Enzo uncle have left me alone to live in this world all by myself. I have no friends, no boyfriend, but yeah, I have a Husky Wolf Dog. His name is SHADOW. He is with me now almost 3 years. I don't have any one but I have a Bestfriend atleast.

___________ 《♡》___________

LORENZO LIAM BIANCHI: [Uncle of Maron], Age 50

JACKSON IRWIN SMITH: [the Don of Irish Mafia], Age 47

SHADOW: [ Maron's Husky Wolf Dog ], Age 3

____________《♥》____________

A/N: The pictures are not mine, the credit goes to there respective owners.
Hey guys this is my first time writing a book, please do support and follow me.. If you don't like this book then you can enjoy another book. But don't write any vulgar comments. No offense.
Anyway! Enjoy.😉