Chapter 22: "An Elder Brother?!!"

We are currently in his private jet

We are currently in his private jet. And he is busy on his phone.

I think I can have a quick nap. Cause we'll be in Italy in 2 to 3 hours.

"Umm, Demon I'm going to have a quick nap. You can wake me up when we are there okay?!"

"Hmm, okay." He said in a sweet voice with a cute smile. Damn hot.

And with that I walk towards the small bedroom and lay on the bed.

My Shadow is gone. I'm really very upset about that, but what can we do about this. And with that thought, everything goes dark.

_______

"Hey, baby wake up. It's time to go." I heard the voice of Demon. But I don't want to get up.

"Uhmm, don't do that, I don't wanna wake up." The words left my mouth as a big hand goes under my neck and others on my thighs. I feel myself floating in the air and then tug to a hard thing.

"Okay then, you can sleep in my arms." I heard him say.

I snuggled more into his chest and I let darkness take over me.

______

"What should I do with this girl?!!" I said

"Don't do anything, just Marry me." I heard her say.

What?!! Did I said it out loud?!!

Your so damp Demon. A voice in my mind said to me.

Yeah I agree.

"Capo, siamo qui."(boss, we are here).

"Okay, porta i bagagli dentro." (okay, bring luggage inside). I said in stern vioce and hold her thightly and alight from the car.