Chapter 30: "Are you sure?!"

She marched out of room

She marched out of room. Her temper is so bad.

I quickly started to walk outside but before I told dad, I was leaving.

She was waiting for me in the car infront of exit.

I walked to her and said in a hushed tone," bambina, you haven't done breakfast yet. Wanna grab some food?!"

"Let's go to my house today." She said.

"But why?! It's not safe there. sai che ti stanno aspettando lì." (you know that they are waiting for you there). I said quickly.

I don't want her to go there. They are waiting for my baby to go there so they can hurt her. Plus she have lots of memories there with Shadow.

She might cry.

"Your so--! Okay fine. Let's go eat something." She said before heading into car.

I got in and quickly blacked my seatbelt as well as her's.

I started the car as she said," am going there to kill Zippel, right?!"

"You are?! But don't you think it won't be that easy to kill him instantly?!" I asked in confusion.

"It is very simple for me to kill that basterd." She said like she mean it.

She always means what she says, stupid! My mind cursed me.

Fuck yeah! It's true.

"How you're going to work there?!" I asked.

"I have installed a bug in their system." She said, folding her arms.

"So?!" I mumbled.

"So, when they opened their system, I hacked it. Now I know who is Egyptian Mafia's enemy and who's their friend." She assured.

"You do?! Tell me also." I beamed.

"Grecian Mafia is with Zippel. And no other mafias are helping nor support Zippel. He is helpless." She assured.

"Still he's acting like he owns the world?!" I roared.

"Yeah, let's stop there. It's a great place!" She chriped.

"Okay my love." I said pulling the car aside.

We quickly get what we wanted and left the café.

We're at the main door of our house. I can see a black Porche at the entry.

It maybe Bardly.

_________

Bradly's POV:

Am in my car on my way to meet my baby sister.

Demon called me earlier and told me to be there ASAP.