Chapter 15

Harry Pov

I arrive and look around, everything is either gold or rainbow leading to a rather beautiful scene. I am quickly brought back to the situation by the fact that Heimdall is on the floor seemingly unconscious and several frost giants are knocked out on the bridge outside. "Down to business. You," I point at the man with the big beard, secure the bifrost with Thor and insure that Heimdall is alright. The rest of you follow me." They look at Thor and he nods so they follow my orders.

We head straight into the main castle and take out frost giants as we go. We head in the direction the frost giants seem to be pointing as they seem to be focused on guarding the halls to one specific area. When we get to the end the area is the king's bedroom.

I rush in as I am not ready to take the title of king so he is not dying today. We arrive as Loki takes out laufy who is about to kill Odin why he did this after letting the frost giants in I don't know. As I am thinking this his mother runs up to him and hugs him. "Loki you saved him." She says to him. I see it was all a show. I walk in as the warriors follow me.

"This was all a rather deliberate plan Loki. I know that you let them in I talked to heimdall." He turns to me in anger and confusion.

"Who are you to ruin my plans?"

"Apparently the future king of Asgard. Something to do with me picking up Mjölnir." The people in the room other than Loki look at me in awe. Loki looks more inraged.

"The crown is mine I am the rightful prince of Asgard not a human who happened to pick up a hammer!"

"Oh but what I heard was different. It's not like this was my plan either." I shug. "Now how are we going to work this? Are you going to peacefully cooperate or are we going to have to fight because I have to get home soon or my father will be worried." He starts to attack me and I simply throw up a shield. It comes out more powerful than usual so this planet must have more magic than my own.

"A Midgarden mage. How interesting." Loki says as he strengthens his attacks, they still do no damage to me but the room is being torn to shreds so I slowly lure him out of the room and out of the castle so it doesn't get harmed anymore. We end up fighting on the bifrost and Thor throws his hammer knocking Loki off and into the void but not before Loki shoots a spell that starts to shatter the bifrost we all rush off and Thor starts to fall in but Odin saves him.

We all watch as the bifrost falls into the darkness trapping all but me here. They take me to the throne room where I am face to face with Odin himself. "Is it true what you say?" I know he is talking about the hammer so I simply nod. "May I check?"

I am confused for a moment before remembering that not everyone can feel souls, I nod again and he places a hand on my head for a moment. "What he says is true. He is the crown prince of Asgard." The court around us gasps. "He proved himself worthy by wielding Mjölnir." Cheers fill the room as the succession crisis has finally ended. "I am going to grant you full godhood in our land." I feel some magic course through my body.

After the magic finishes it's work I feel more powerful and I know what I am the god of. "Now tell me your name and your godly areas."

"Harry and I am the god of death, children, teamwork, safety, spies, soulmates, shadows, magic and lightning."

"All hail crown prince Hadrian, God of death, children, teamwork, safety, spies, soulmates, shadows, magic and lightning."

"Glory to the new prince, may he live long!" The whole room cheers.

After the ceremony I bid them farewell and confirm my return before traveling through the shadows back to my home. I stop by New Mexico to inform Jane that Thor will not be returning anytime soon and why.

When I get home I check in with my father before eating dinner with Dad and Pepper. Right after I go to sleep as I have to go school shopping with Leo for our next year at Hogwarts.

When I wake up I realize that it is later than I intended and I have to rush out the door to get to Leo's before Severus arrives to take us shopping. I grab my clothes and my weapons and quickly get ready before grabbing an apple, my phone and my money pouch and rushing out the door.

When I get to Leo's house it is exactly two minutes before Severus is supposed to be here so I take a seat for a bit and wait for him to arrive.

He arrives exactly on time and we take a portkey to digon alley. As always I land on my feet and so does Severus. Leo however was not that lucky, he landed flat on the ground. After we pick him up we head to gringots as Leo gets his only when he needs it and I need a new test. We walk in and I see a small boy and a girl who is clearly his sister my guess is a first year and a third year.

They are both on the paler side and have black hair. They feel like death but not like they are going to die. They also feel lightly like gods so my guess is they are the demigod children of a death god. Perhaps Greek? They do tend to have the most children. They seem to notice me too but don't seem to know what to do.

Authors note

Nico and Bianca are 11 and 13 instead of 10 and 12. They just left the casino.