Escaping the Ship

The Guardians of the Galaxy were resting in Knowwhere after successfully blowing up the High Evolutionary's ship and freeing his victims that were going to become his next experiments.

But in the floating rubble of the ship, there's a flash of purple that shot out of the rubble, the colored streak shot through many dimensions before getting to the Milky Way galaxy, it traveled through the solar system incinerating meteors in its way and even disturbing Saturn's rings.
The purple streak then hit planet Earth, leaving a small glowing crater in a field.
Something then rose from the crater, it looked like a man.
It was the High Evolutionary...

"89P13 ruined EVERYTHING for me! Counter-Earth would have been perfect if I had his brain.. Well.. if I can't have Counter-Earth, I'll take this Earth instead" He said laughing evilly as he rose from the crater and walked off into a woodland area.
The High Evolutionary searched around for a perfect place to begin conquering the planet.

He then discovered the perfect place, an abandoned laboratory that was once funded by the NIH before being shut down for mercilessly torturing many animals from mice to dogs, the High Evolutionary went inside searching around, finding many torturous items, from sharp needles and scalpels, to cages that restrain as much movement as possible.
"This place.. it's perfect, with these tools I can create new species to take over this planet" The High Evolutionary planned as he grabbed an intact radio from his pocket and began calling to see if there were any surviving hell spawns from the ship.

After a little bit, more things began crashing into Earth, they were the hell spawns, they all began running to where the old lab was located, once they arrived the High Evolutionary began giving orders.
"I'm gonna make some more calls, while I'm doing that, start building this place up and getting it ready to create our new species" he ordered before going to an old office upstairs.

As the hell spawns were working, guards from Orgocorp arrived to assist the High Evolutionary in this conquering plan.

Later after the lab was rebuilt, the High Evolutionary had thousands of captive animals he had stolen from pet stores, breeders, slaughterhouses, off the streets, and even other labs. It was a true horror show, many of the animals already having been cut open, stitched up, and mutated.

Later a tourist that was exploring abandoned buildings came by after hearing online about the abandoned lab, not expecting to see the monstrosities being created within. He began peeking into windows, but quickly ducked when he saw a hell spawn "What the fuck was that???" He said to himself.
The tourist began looking in more windows seeing the gutted and tortured animals.
"Oh Jesus Christ" The tourist then ran into the woods nearby to hide when he saw the guards outside, he then quickly pulled out his phone and started dialing a number.

"Hello?? I need to report an animal abuse case!!!" The tourist said frantically.

After a few minutes of communication, a feminine demon voice spoke "We'll be on our way". As the phone hung up, the tourist ran as fast as he can.