Tipping the Heroes.

As the tourist ran, he accidentally bumped into another human that was on a hiking trail, that human, being none other than Quill, the Star Lord.

"What the hell man, are you okay??" Quill questioned "There's a building filled with massive monsters and animals being tortured!!!" The tourist said struggling to breathe in panic, "Woah woah woah, what kind of monsters??" Quill asked, the tourist began describing what he saw and pointed to where the lab was at.
Quill thanked him and ran back to his home, he quickly grabbed his backpack and dug through it pulling out a phone.
"Rocket!! Come in Rocket!" Quill shouted, a voice answered "Quill?? How have you been?"
"Rocket! The High Evolutionary has taken over a lab on Earth and has more prisoners!"
"WHAT??? I'm on my way"

Back on Knowwhere, Rocket Raccoon started grabbing weapons and loading a ship, Groot saw him running back and forth with supplies and started helping him, "I am Groot?" Groot asked, "The High Evolutionary survived the explosion and is trying to take over Earth, he's trying to experiment on more animals. But I'm gonna stop him, I'm gonna meet up with Quill, I'll be back" Rocket finished loading the ship and left, traveling dimensions before crashing into Earth.

Meanwhile the other hero the tourist tipped off was preparing as well, that hero being the beloved computer demon.
"Tabby where are you going??" Narrow questioned.
"Have you ever seen the third Guardians of the Galaxy movie? This is gonna sound nuts but we got a tip that an abandoned animal testing laboratory is up and running, and the description we got sounds like the High Evolutionary, I've always wanted to kick his ass after what he did to Rocket and his friends" Lord Tabby explained before taking off herself.

Back near the lab Rocket started sneaking around to figure out a way in, the first guard he saw he quickly blew a hole in their chest with his ray gun, he then heard a noise and looked up in the sky seeing an orange streak shooting down "What is that" he said before the streak shot down and landed alerting two guards that ran towards the sight.
Rocket observed from a distance as he saw the guards arm themselves and begin shooting at what landed.
An evil feminine laugh echoed through the land, "You idiots think that affects me?" the computer demon jumped out of the crater she formed, landing and grabbing the first guard by the chest before decapitating him.

The second guard became terrified and went to run to warn the others, but Lord Tabby stopped him by tripping him and stabbing her tail through his leg pinning him down. She then removed the glove from her right hand revealing a glowing circle like symbol on her hand, she sat down on the guard and grabbed his face with her inky black hand, the guard's entire body began to glow and start disappearing "Time for you to be banished to the Hell you belong in" she smiled darkly before banishing the guard.
Rocket then ran to Lord Tabby to see who she was "Who the hell are you??" He asked as she got up.
"Rocket? Rocket Raccoon?" She asked. "How do you know my name?" "I saw the movies" Lord Tabby then showed a hologram of the Guardians of the Galaxy DVD. "Rocket, I'm here because I was tipped that there is animal abuse here. I'm the leader of DSA". "What's DSA?"
"Demons Saving Animals, we rescue all species of animals from human inflicted cruelty, and what the High Evolutionary has done needs to be punished"
Rocket looked astonished at the demon in front of him that also had a price on the man that almost killed him in the name of fake science.

Lord Tabby then pulled out her mighty pitchfork, "How about we take care of this bastard once and for all".