The Rescue

Rocket started to become frightened after hearing the names of his old friends.
"You murdered many animals, from sweet little rabbits, to majestic walruses. They didn't consent to be tortured, they didn't consent to your bullshit!!" Lord Tabby then activated her absolute solver throwing the High Evolutionary across the room.

"Well it's disappointing we couldn't have had an alliance" The High Evolutionary said before activating his powers in an attempt to control Lord Tabby, but they didn't work, he kept trying multiple times before realizing and getting up to run, Lord Tabby followed behind to fight him. "Listen, Lord Tabby, there's no reason to be aggressive" The High Evolutionary began in an attempt to stall her as he grabbed a weapon from behind.
As Lord Tabby got closer, the High Evolutionary grabbed a tranquilizer gun and shot Lord Tabby in the chest, causing her to stop where she was, "NO!!" Rocket shouted.
"It's okay Rocket" Lord Tabby said as her body began to become unstable.
The High Evolutionary's confidence in stopping Lord Tabby seeming to disappear.
The tranquilizer was ineffective on Lord Tabby, the drug only enraging her.
"You messed with the wrong demon" Lord Tabby jumped on the High Evolutionary pinning him down, she raised up her clawed arm ramming it into his chest, spinning it around and ripping out his heart.
She then slowly got up, a pentagram forming underneath his body, a portal then opened, dropping his body and sending him to Hell to be forever tormented.

Lord Tabby then looked towards another door, she pryed it open revealing all the animal hostages, pulling out her phone she made a call to the rest of the team "The hostages have been found, I'm gonna need back up, many of them are severely injured"

Leya, Narrow, and Stacy arrived later with multiple carriers, supplies, and veterinarians. They all began working to carry out all of the trapped animals, "This mess is as bad as the Bill Paquet case" Stacy said with worry. "Where's Tabby?" Narrow asked.
Leya, Narrow, Stacy, and Rocket all looked at where Lord Tabby was sitting, she was glowing more, but not like an angry glow, it was a white glow "What's going on with her?" Rocket asked.
"We call it The Angel's Touch, when Lord Tabby deeply connects with a being in severe pain whether it's psychical or emotional, Heaven rewards her with one wish to help that being". Narrow explained
"Who did she connect with?" Rocket asked before looking at himself and sees his skin is glowing too.

Lord Tabby then stood up raising her mechanical claw arm in the air, shooting a glittering beam into the sky. The beam started circling around opening a big portal into what looked like Heaven.
Three beings were then slowly beamed down, when Rocket saw the beings, he gasped and put his hands over his mouth "No.. it can't be.. they're.. alive" Rocket smiled as he cried tears of joy.
The first being that landed was a large walrus with wheels attached to their sides, the second being was a rabbit with insect legs and a metal mouth, the last being was an otter with mechanical arms.
Rocket ran to the otter and hugged them, "Lylla.. you're here.. you're really here" Rocket choked on his sobs of happiness "Yes my beloved raccoon, we won't be harmed no more, we don't have to worry about being treated like property" the otter said.
The rabbit and walrus joined in for a group hug "Floor, Teefs, you're alive too" Rocket said with excitement before breaking up the hug and facing Lord Tabby.
"This is actually real right? My friends, you truly brought them back, I won't lose them again.. right?" Rocket asked "I promise, you won't lose them" Lord Tabby responded.

"I'm just curious, out of anything you could have done, why?" Rocket asked.

"Because no one with a pure heart deserves to live without the animal companions they love" Lord Tabby started as she walked closer to the four animals, "Lylla, Floor, Teefs, and Rocket, to be forever reunited and free from animal testing" Lord Tabby patted each of them on the head.
The rest of the DSA team and all of the other rescuers cheered for Rocket and his friends. Lylla lifted Rocket into the air cheering, Floor danced around on his insect legs "Party time forever" he cheered, Teefs happily giggled watching the joy in his friends.

"Now, I know Heaven gave me one wish, but I'm gonna grant you another one Rocket", Lord Tabby then began to grow in size, her hooves turned into large talons, she spread her wings and her back expanded. "Woooooowwwww" Floor gasped as Lord Tabby became massive. She then raised up and gently grabbed Teefs by his wheels with her talons "Woah what are you doing" Rocket asked.

"You said you wanted to fly into the sky with your friend, right?" Lord Tabby smiled as she gently lifted Lylla and Floor onto her back, "Come on Rocket" Lylla chuckled, Rocket happily climbed on holding onto Lylla's waist as Lord Tabby began the flight, "Ladies and gentlemen please make sure all arms, legs, and tails are on board at all times" Lord Tabby said jokingly as she flew up into the air
"Weeeeeeeeee" Floor went laughing as he felt the air on his fur "This is fun" Teefs exclaimed laughing like a kid, Lord Tabby flew around really fast giving her new animal friends a fun thrill before slowing down in the sky as a beautiful sunset enveloped the land.
"This is beautiful" Lylla said as she held Rocket's hand "It really is" Rocket then kissed Lylla all of a sudden, the two hugged in a friendly embrace as they kissed.

Lord Tabby thought to herself "I have a song to set the mood, it's rather beautiful if you look at it with your own meaning, it's called Children of the Machine" she then began to sing.

"I'll show you the truth, I'll show you your purpose, just a pencil and a dream, created for entertainment.
He lives on through us, born from darkness, born from lust, cause when we reach the end, we do it all over agaaaain.

Follow me, we are children of the machine, barely human in a city built on broken dreams. Follow me, we are children of the machine, barely human in a city built on broken dreeeaams.

It's a joyless job, when your heart's running empty at the seams, but after eons filling up the bottles, singing on a desperate pencil and a dreeeeam.

Well, the void was filled when you lived, to the empty ink, then we would sink.
To the beat of a cog wheel turning.
Love was the fuel that kept me from burning.
To create this finest design
You need a magic darker than mine.

And a kiss from the angels
Casting demons down the bottom line! So wonderful how deep the love can flooooow
Cause when you came into my life
I couldn't bear to let gooooo!"

As Lord Tabby was singing, a bird flew in front of her and circled her before flying beside her, it was Moxxie the cockatoo.

"But the curtain came to a close.

He lives on through us, we're born from darkness, born from lust. Cause when we reach the end
We do it all over agaaaain.

Follow me, we're children of the machine (we've built this machine)
Barely a human in a city built of broken dreams (ohh-oh)
Follow me, we're children of the machine (you came to life)
Barely a human in a city built of broken dreams

In the dark nightmares, see the spotlight glare
And accept your fate in time
In the dark nightmares, see the spotlight glare
And accept your fate in tiiiiiiime

Follow me, we're children of the machine
Barely human in a city of broken dreeeaams"

Lord Tabby, Lylla, Floor, Teefs, Rocket, and Moxxie all flew off into the sunset.