chapter one

//All the boys are the same age and in the middle of sophomore year.//

October 4, 2012

-Ashton-

What is that noise? I dreamily asked myself as my brain told me to wake up.

Realizing that it was the alarm clock I fought the urge to hit the snooze knowing I had school this morning.

O.K. Time to get up.

I stretch and get the blood circulating.

Just 5 more minutes, please.

I throw myself onto my bed and wrap myself into the sheats. Then, I realized this was not to be and slowly pulled myself out of bed.

There, the hard part is over. Now, get dressed, eat and head to school. WOW, that closet is farther away this morning than I thought.

Driving to school was a pain. The traffic was terrible, some woman rudely cut me off. I almost thought of crashing into her, because it would've been her fault and I could have gotten some money if I sued her.

What's even worse is that the traffic cop wasn't even letting my lane go, it was like he didn't want me to go to school or something.

"Ughhh." I sighed hitting my head against the steering wheel.

The only thing good about this morning was the music, the radio seemed was playing good music. I began to jam out to AC/DC tapping on my steering wheel while my head started to bob to the beat.

"Well I'm back in black. Yes I'm back in black." I slightly sing as the chorus begins to pick up.

I turned the corner into the parking lot and stopped the engine. I looked at my phone, noticing I was late to my first block.

"Shit.." I mumbled under my breath. I swung my backpack over my shoulder as I stepped out of the car. I took my time walking up to the school, because I was already late.

I throw the door open and walked in side. As soon as I saw the lunch lady, I bolted around the nearest corner. Everyone knows the rude lunch lady likes to sit and wait, until she finds a late student so she has some excuse to take them to the office. Luckly, she was too distracted by her chili cheese fries to even noticed I was there.

I made my way up stairs and saw my class room from the other side of the hallway. I panicked slightly as I saw my teacher had already started class. I ran throw the door and quickly sat down, hoping my teacher wouldn't have noticed.

"Late again." My teacher said turning around and shaking her head at me.

But.. What. How did she even see me? She was facing the other direction.

She stared at me with her deadly hawk eyes as I gave her a confusing look like I had no idea what she was talking about. "What.. Me?" I sarcasticly said trying to convince her I was in class the whole time.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she tilted her head forward. Her glasses stood at the edge of her nose. She let out a small laugh.

"I'm sorry the traffic-" I was interrupted by my teacher.

"No excuses." She quickly said.

Well great, another tardy. In defeat, I slouched down in my sit and sighed. Michael chuckled, and I quickly turned around in my sit. He stopped laughing and had a smirk on his face.

"What's so funny." I said trying to be serious.

He couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing. The whole class probably started to stare but I wasn't paying attention over the laughter of us.