Chapter Six: Need A Hand?

"Okay, so we're fucked." Y/n said as Tyler looked down and sighed. "This is my fault, I should've gone alone."

"Dude, I wanted to come with, it's both of our faults, but I will be guilt-tripping you to get things," Y/n smirked ready to get free things.

"That's fine, let's just focus on leaving." He said as he walked toward the door he needed.

"This would make a shitty fanfic." Y/n spoke up as they walked over to the door that was needed before Tyler looked at them with a face that screamed "I'm done with you".

"Y/n, this is a fanfic on Wattpad, of course, it's shitty."

"Hey, at least it's not about Garten Of BanBan."

"Fair enough." he half smiled before he sighed, shooting the Grabpack hand above the door to unlock it before the colorful hallway was revealed.

The two walked down the hall, Kissy Missy painted along the wall, her pretty pink arms brightening up the room along with the building blocks that were for decoration.

Only one thing was out of place.

Huggy's hand was along the wall before sliding into a room once they walked close enough.

"Shit," Tyler mumbled as Y/n looked around, eyeing a door that said stairway to hell on the side.

"Hey look! Stairway to hell! Let's go there instead!" Y/n smiled nervously as she tried to open the door, struggling with it before Tyler put his hand on her shoulder. "We gotta follow Huggy," he said as Y/n sighed.

"Maybe he's just trying to be helpful? I mean, he gave us that key." Y/n said as Tyler walked up to the cracked-open door where Huggy slid his hand into. "That's a possibility but I doubt it." He replied before speaking again.

"How should we do this? Just kick the door open and hope he's not there ready to kill us?" Tyler asked as Y/n smiled at him, mischief spread across her face.

Bang!

Y/n had kicked the door down.

The door flew off the hinges, flying down the dark Hall with a light at the end of it, Y/n stood triumphantly with a smile before Tyler grabbed the back of their shirt, spinning them around.

"What were you thinking?!" he scolded putting both hands on Y/n's shoulders. "That thing is alive and there's probably a lot of other things that are too so we need to be careful."

"It'll be fine, remember? All we gotta do is find the flower and then escape." She smiled at him as he sighed.

"Fine, let's go." He said as he walked down the long hallway, Y/n grabbed his warm hand, Y/n's icy hand gave him chills as he wondered why she was so cold.

She walked down the hall in silence, the only thing they could hear was the hissing from the broken pipes and their footsteps.

They arrived at the end of the hall and a cute Huggy Wuggy with a hard hat and hammer was painted above the door, a light only brightening up the door.

Tyler opened the door with ease, the hinges making a loud squeak as lighting showed through the hall, faint but it was there.

Beyond the door lay boxes underneath the metal stairs, cardboard ones, and yellow and blue plastic ones filled with different toy parts.

At the start of the stairs, there was another VHS Player that was orange with an old box TV but no tape in sight.

In the far left corner, there was blue paint sprayed everywhere and a couple of Boogie Bot heads. On the left side of the room, there was a large sliding door that needed to be opened on the other side with Boogie Bot painted over it.

"Is this the Innovation Wing?" She asked as Tyler shrugged. "Innovation Wing would be where they make toys, right? But with all these boxes it seems more like a shipping room or a warehouse." He answered as the two strolled up the metal stairs that led to the catwalk.

"Yep, warehouse," he confirmed looking down at all the toys in different boxes that had Poppy Painted on them.

"What's this thing?" Y/n asked getting Tyler's attention. "It's a power supply but where's its batteries?" he asked as he picked up a blue one on the catwalk and shoved it into the power supply.

The Power Circuits appear to be made of metal and LED lights. Their shapes are in fact, cube. At the top of the Power Source is a battery with a hazardous sign on it.

"Bet there's more down there," Y/n said dropping down, being incredibly careful not to bust their knees. Tyler hopped down as well to help find the Power Circuits along with a VHS tape that Y/n was determined to find.

Tyler got all of them as Y/n struggled to look for the VHS tape.

"Y/n, I have the last battery, what are you doing?" he shouted looking down at Y/n who was pouting. "I can't find the other VHS tape!" She grumbled as Tyler sighed. "That's not important! Now, get back up here." He said as Y/n climbed up the boxes before grabbing onto the ledge.

"You literally could've used the stairs."

"And?" They huffed as Tyler put the battery into the power supply, the crane that was attached to the ceiling moved and grabbed a glass case with the red hand inside and dropped it onto the conveyor belt, glass shattering all around.

Tyler jumped back down and attached the hand to his useful tool, Y/n following him.

Tyler triggered the Grabpack and opened the vent entrance, the teen grabbing his friend's hand and dragging them into the vent.

"This is kind of a tight squeeze."

"That's what she said."

"Damnit Y/n."

Notes
———

SUP FUCKERS!

Sorry I haven't been writing recently, I have to pack stuff up since I'll be moving soon and MatPat's retirement announcement took a toll on me.

The man raised me when my dad didn't want to.

But since the newest trailer for Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 came out I've been writing a lot more like I'm gonna get to Chapter 2 by the end of today.

Also, the fact we're almost at a thousand reads is absolutely insane, like what?

Anyways apparently my mom wants to read this cringe ass fic 💀

I'm also gonna write a Skyrim Fic where a girl gets transported to the world of Elder Scrolls.