Chapter Eight: New Friend!

This one is weird af but it'll make sense in a couple of chapters
———

"H-Huggy?! Remember the time we high-fived?! Good times!" Tyler said in a panic, forcing Y/n behind him.

"Y/n! Run! There's a vent over there!" He yelled as Y/n did as he said, running towards the vent but it wouldn't open.

"It's not opening!" Y/n yelled as Tyler ran toward her trying to open it Huggy got closer and closer, his beady eyes staring at Tyler.

Y/n tan in front of Tyler, arms spread trying to protect him as tears fell from Y/n's eyes as they begged Huggy to stop, the only thing Y/n could do knowing it wouldn't work.

This was it.

The end of these two teens.

Never to be seen ag- 

A gunshot rang throughout the room, a shotgun to be specific.

"Over here you blue weirdo!" A girl yelled as Huggy turned to attack the mysterious woman for hurting him.

"Both of you! Run!" She yelled as she ran in the other direction as Huggy chased her.

They ran back toward the vent which was now open and they ran through it, the sound of gunshots was heard throughout the building as Huggy screeched out in pain.

The two ran through the vent, and the gunshots eventually stopped, making the teens worry about the mystery girl.

They started roaming around the vent, hoping to find the exit when Y/n put her shaking hand on Tyler's shoulder.

"Do you hear that?" She whispered to him, both of them silent as they listened to a banging sound, getting closer and closer.

"He's in the vent," he mumbled, grabbing Y/n's hand and running away from the sound as the two held back tears from their horrible fear.

Y/n looked back at one point and saw Huggy utilizing his long limbs to get closer and closer, dying for his feast.

They ran, crawled, anything to get away from the monster, something from a child's nightmare, his mouth full of meat and teeth and plastic.

They reached the end, they ended up on the catwalks, the vent door closing behind them but they knew it wouldn't keep the living nightmare away.

They looked around, something was blocking them from moving forward and the vent door was almost broken down when Y/n looked up.

A heavy box with colorful handprints on them.

She grabbed Tyler and used his Grabpack, pulling the box down right when Huggy broke through the door, the catwalk breaking due to the box hitting the perfect point.

All of them fell, Tyler landing on his stomach, Y/n landing on their left side, and Huggy landing on the railing before his heavy body fell hundreds of feet, hitting multiple pipes, and leaving blood behind.

Y/n had killed Huggy Wuggy.

"Shit! Are you guys okay?!" the mystery girl yelled from the broken vent before jumping down to help them up.

"Glad you guys are alright!" she smiled. "My name is Charlie! Nice to meet you!" Charlie introduced herself while helping the teens up.

"I'm Y/n and this is Tyler." Y/n shook the girl's hand while smiling. "Guess there's no going back, huh?" Tyler spoke.

"Nope! What are you guys doing here? I figured I'd be the only one here." Charlie put her hands in her hoodie pockets.

"I got a letter from this place telling me to find the flower," Y/n answered pointing at the Poppy flower painted on the wall.

"Really? I got the same letter!" Charlie spoke as Tyler gained a skeptical look, not believing her but Y/n seemed excited.

"Well, let's go," Y/n said while walking along the catwalks, the teen running toward the flower with a determined look, completely ignoring a VHS tape as Charlie followed close behind, finding the tape and throwing it off the railing, Tyler noticing her do this.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a distrusting look as she smiled. "I don't want Y/n to get distracted with this," they answered before following Y/n into the Poppy room, it suddenly turned into a house.

Tyler followed and opened the double doors that led to a room with nothing but red lights and a case holding the real girl herself.

Poppy.

Without thinking Y/n opened the case and the doll's eyes opened and the lights turned off as a thankful yet confused voice spoke.

"You opened my case..."

Notes
———
I rewrote this chapter cause I wanted Y/n to kill my boi Huggy lmao